Good Yoong

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey."

 

She turned to me and smiled. I didn't expected to met her here since she said she's asleep just now. She just sat alone at the bench with a can of coffee in hand. I sat next to her as she gave me a space.

 

"I thought you already sleeping."

 

"I-I'm not sleepy." She said while lowering her head.

 

"Sooyoung and Eunji knew you here?" She nodded. "But they're asleep."

 

We're both remain silent and just looked at the beautiful night view infront of us. It just a small park next to the hotel, but it was decorated beautifully and I could see some couples here. I looked at her but she still looked at the coffee's can, I don't know what is so interesting written down at the can.

 

"Irene." She lifted her head and looked at me. She raised her eyebrow, "Yes?"

 

"Nothing." I'm smiled, showing off my teeths. She smiled along and lowering her head again.

 

"It's been a while right? I didn't expected to meet you in Seoul and in fact, we're working together."

 

"Fate brought us together." She said slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's already late. You should going back to your room."

 

"So do you." I'm nodded and replied to her smile. I really likes her smile. She's georgeous. I mean my Jessica is beautiful and Tiffany is pretty, but Irene is beyond that.

 

"Let's go back together." I grab her hand and hold it lightly. She about to pulled back her hand but then I'm squeezed it slowly, as a sign to stay like that. She smiled awkwardly and lowering her head again, until her muffler covering up half of her face.

 

 

 

 

"Here we go. Good night." I said as we stopped right in front of her room. She smiled and nodded. I turned around and suddenly I felt a grip on my arm. She held my arm and stopped me from going any further.

 

"What's wrong, Irene?" She shook her head slowly and looked right in my eyes. Her sharp gaze is seriously melted my heart down. She's getting closer to me and kissed my cheek before went into her room as closed the door right away, and I'm here freezing like a statue in front of their room.

 

I rubbed my cheek. Irene kissed me just now. Did she... Ah, no. Maybe that's just a goodnight kiss. Yeah, a goodnight kiss only. I thought by myself while slowly walked to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked alone with Jessica and Kyungsoo is walked together in front of her. They're talking, laughing, teasing each others and making a silly jokes. She frowned. She never knew that Jessica could be friend with Kyungsoo in no time, in fact, Jessica hate making new friend. She never stopped eyeing the both of them, she felt curious and weird in the same time. She had no doubt with Jessica since it looked like she just treated him like a normal friend, but Kyungsoo seems different. He loves to stare at her, but not a typical stare for god sake.

 

'Did I need to worried or what?'

 

Last night, Jessica invited Taeyeon to join both of them strolling around while shopping cause she wanted a 'girlfriend', but lastly things ended up otherwise, she just neglected her and acted like she doesn't exist. .

 

 

They stopped at the restaurant for a lunch and after making an order, Jessica excused herself to the rest room. Taeyeon watched how Kyungsoo eyeing Jessica until she's dissapeard.

 

"You like her?" Taeyeon frankly asked.

 

Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "What kind of question-"

 

"I saw it." Kyungsoo stopped from smiling and looked straight at Taeyeon. "Pardon?"

 

"The way you looked at her, the way you talked to her, everything. I bet you really likes her, right?" Taeyeon stared at him. He looked down the table before smirked. "If I do like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter