The Starting of YoonFany

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you're coming today?"

 

"I would love to but I'm sorry, I had a meeting with the people from the label. I'm sorry Yoong.."

 

"Nah, it's okay."

 

And our phone conversation ended. Its been a couple of days, Tiffany is always busy with her non stop offer from every kind of brands and labels. She rarely had a time for me and sometimes she only could call or texting me when I'm already asleep.

 

 

Then, how about if I had a lunch at the cafe again?

 

 

I rosed up from the bed and went to the closet. I wanted to find something that really suit me well. T-shirt, t-shirt, t-shirt.. why is everything in this closet is a t-shirt? Hair, my hair is getting longer and mustache. Damn, I've grown so much hair in just couple of weeks.

 

Okay, I need to pick everything quickly and take a bath and shaving, and after that I need to go to saloon. What kind of hair looks good on me? Should I coloured it a bit?

 

 

I stopped for a while. Wait, what am I trying to do? I'm just about to having a lunch, not a lunch date. I put back my shirt and went into the bathroom.

 

 

 

I'm just wearing blue coloured tee with a grey pants and a beanie, typical wear for a guy. I looked closer to the mirror and found out that I look manlier with mustache, well I may said I looked more handsome, lol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember, don't go into the kitchen when theres a lot of customers out there. If Yuri found out, you might get fired." Taeyeon strictly said to Jessica. She's a bit pissed off when the last time Yoong's came, Jessica just hiding inside of the kitchen until closing time.

 

"Okay, I'm sorry.." Jessica nodded slowly.

 

"Good, you may continue with your works now." Taeyeon walked back to the counter and left her cleaning the table alone.

 

How in the hell she could stand here if Yoong's came? She afraid if Yoong already hate her and will do something embarassing to her.

 

 

Someone entering the cafe and Jessica turned around to take a look. She saw Yoong's walking in alone, again.

 

'The hell? Oh God why..' She just stood there and looked at Yoong. He just went straight to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"As usual. Make it fast, I'm starving." I walked passed Jessica and pretend that I didn't noticed her. I could just pretending.. My heart is beating hard. I would love to look into her beautiful face, but I need to put some ego cause I don't want to looked desperately missing her. Miss?? Damn, I don't missed her, I'm not!

 

I sat at the smallest table near the glass window. I saw Jessica kept standing still. Maybe I should....

 

 

"Hey." I called her. I raised one of my hand, signing her to came and I'm pointing to my table, stand for 'I need you to clean up my table'.

 

At first she looked hesitate, but after I called her again, she came and stood right infront of me while wiping the table. I can't stopped myself from staring at her. She looked prettier in the dark hair.

 

 

"Jessica.." I tried to called her name as soft as possible cause I don't want to heard rude.

 

"Y-yes." She still wiping the table.

 

"How are you? It's been a while since the last time I heard your voice."

 

"I'm just fine. I'm done, I need to go." She gave me a small bow and trying to walked away.

 

"Again, Sica? You're trying to leave me again?"

 

"I had a works to do." She still backfacing me, didn't planned to turned around I guess.

 

"Please sit here. At least until my food came." I said while giving Taeyeon a sign, she get it and nodded to Jessica, giving her a permission.

 

She turned slowly and sat as far as possible from me. She didn't looked at me and just staring at her apron.

 

"I knew you aren't talkactive but this is too quiet."

 

 

Actually I could see the changes of her. Before this, she would gave me a glare that could kill me, but today she didn't even looked at me. I would recieve a sarcasm words from her if I stared her before, but now she just letting it.

 

"Are you hate me this much?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You didn't even looked into my face. Or am I turning ugly?"

 

"N-no.."

 

 

 

Silent again.

 

 

 

 

"Sica.."

 

"..."

 

"I knew I've done a mistake when I planned to lied to you about my gender and everything, and I guessed maybe you're already hate me too much for that. I knew I was wrong.. Maybe I shouldn't asked you for b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter