Truth (2)

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went out from the dorm quickly and running through the corridor. He almost forget about the upcoming date, his anniversary, which is just in another 2 days. He knew how his girlfriend will react if she find out that he forget the most important date of their relationship; she will kill him.

 

He kept his pace with his mind thinking about what to buy for her. He knew whats her favourite items, but he can't afford it. His girlfriend had a high taste in fashion and accesories.

 

 

He kept running until he passed a group of girls without realising that one of the girls is his girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica slumped her tired body on the soft matress before throw her sneakers and backpack across the room. She just came back from the gym before she met the other trainees and having some chit chat at the building's hallway.

 

That was the time when she saw Yoong running passed her.

 

 

"Where are you going?" She mumbled by herself. She took her phone and check it out if he had text or call her, but none.

 

"You didn't even told me."

 

 

To: Yoong

Where u at?

 

 

She waited for about 5 minutes before she recieve a reply from him.

 

 

From: Yoong

Meeting Taeyeon. She asked me to helped on her assignment about trainee life.

 

 

Oh.. She had met Taeyeon once. She admitted Taeyeon is so beautiful and knew how to socialize well unlike her. They had talking about how Yoong's life before became a trainee and how is his old job, with that Yuri who is trying to flirting with him. Somehow she felt slightly pain in her chest when Taeyeon mention about how clingy Yuri was when they hold a farewell party for Yoong. 'What that pain for? I'm not jealous.'

 

 

 

To: Yoong

Good luck then.

 

From: Yoong

U already missed me huh? ^^

 

 

Pfft! In your dream Yoong. She can't helped it but smiling at his remark. He never failed to brighten up her mood with his teasing, eventhough it was something that she hate the most.

 

 

To: Yoong

No. Send my regard to her.

 

From: Yoong

I miss u too princess. I will. Bye :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D-day had come. I can't hide my expression well cause I knew I was smiling like an idiot right now. I made my last check up on the preparation before waited for her to arrive.

 

"Yah, why its so dark? Where are you?"

 

I'm grab her hand and pulled her closer. It was a little dark but thanks to the moonlight, I'm managed to see her pretty face.

 

"I'm here. Hey, turn around." I said as I clicked the button which is the switch to the light bulb that I had arranged. The light bulb lighten the park with it 'love' shape light and a bouquet of flower at the centre of it. In front of it was a mat and a couple of pillow and 2 bottle of beer (cause I can't afford wine) which is the purpose for sky viewing.

 

 

Her eyes widen and agape. I hope that she will like it even this maybe just the simplest thing that someone could made for her.

 

"Y-you made this?"

 

"Yes."

 

 

She pulled me to the mat and we both sat on it, facing each other.

 

"Thank you Yoong.."

 

"It was nothing Sica.. I wish I could made something memoriable-"

 

She placed her index finger on my lips to prevent me from saying another words.

 

"It was.. I love it." She smiled to me. How I wish she saying she love me rather than love this things.

 

I placed my hand in my pocket to grab the ring that I have bought for her. Yes I should had buy wine cause I do have money, but it was all spent for this ring, so the balance is just only enough to buy 2 bottle of beer. I took out the ring and pulled her hand, reaching for her ring finger.

 

I put it slowly into her finger and I felt a warm water dripped on my hand. She's crying.

 

 

"Why you're-"

 

"Thank you Yoong!" She hugged me tightly and I can't deny that I'm shocked. This was the second hug, the first one is on the day that she accept to be my girlfriend. I heard she's sobbing, her grip tighter.

 

 

I'm.... I'm feeling blessed. It is how it felt to be in love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter