Reunion

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: Unknown

Taeyeon, this is me, Jessica. Could you please take a good care of Yoong for me. I'll be back soon.

 

She put her auntie's phone away as she send the massage to Taeyeon. Her phone have been broke since before she getting into the plane just now. She still jetlagged and sleepy, so she decided to take a nap while waiting for tea time. She felt quite uncomfortable to sleep at here as it's have been about 10 years since the last time she have been here, but she still managed to sleep in no time.

 

 

 

 

 

She opened up her eyes and rubbed it slowly. She felt slightly dizzy and hungry at the same time as she have been sleeping with empty stomach. She took the phone to checking out the time and she realized that Taeyeon have replied her mesage about 3 hours ago.

 

 

From: Taeyeon

I thought Yoong went to LA for you.

 

 

What the????! She trying to call Yoong right away but she can't reached him. She started to getting worried. She walked back and forth in the bedroom while keep trying to called him.

 

'How can he knew I was here?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's already evening, but I still can't find any place to stay. My knees' hurts as I keep walking non stop and my head dizzy. I want to hit the bed so badly. I want to sleep. I wanted to asked some help as I really bad with English and I never comunicate with anyone in English before, but I'm quite afraid to asking a help from a stranger. They might be dangerous since this place looked a bit, danger?

 

Oh, there! An old lady. She must be not dangerous right? She looked nice though.. I went to her slowly and bowed before smiled politely.

 

"Hello.. I.. You help me? Please." The old lady looked at me with narrowed eyes. She must be thinking that I'm a weird person.

 

"I from Korea. I want sleep, you please,.."

 

The lady's eyes widen and she starting to hit me vigorously with a thick book that she held. I just shielded myself with my own arms and I saw no sign for her to stop.

 

"Hey hey, what happened here lady?" I heard a male voice and she finally stopped hitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter