Can't forget her

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been 4 days after the incident, but I'm still had no idea where could I find that girl. I slightly remembered her face, but I guess I still could recognize her if we met up. She's.... umm, girl with long hair, shorter than me, then... I think I'm already forgot her face.

 

Its already 1pm but we're all still laying on our bed, spending our free time with resting out ache body. Our next schedule will be on 5pm, so we just decided to do nothing but doing our own business.

 

 

"Hey look what I've got!"

 

I heard one of the boys shouting, while running to the group of the boys who is watching movie on their pc. I didn't bother to getting into their conversation, but suddenly they all make a loud noise, which is caught my attention.

 

"Whoa, she's hot!"

 

Another one added, "look at that moves."

 

"God, she's y!"

 

And they keep giving 'compliment' to the unknown person, with loud noise and some of them already drooling.

 

I walked closer and peeked at the spaces between their head to find out they're looking at the smartphone with videos on it.

 

"Whoa guys, is that ?" I'm curiosly asked.

 

They all looked at me and bursted into laugh. One of the boys patted my back and shook his head.

 

"Dude, this is videos of the trainee girls practicing. Hot right?"

 

I'm mouthed 'o' and keep looking at the videos. I didn't see it clearly but I'm admitted that girl in the video is pretty hot. She's dancing passionately and looked stunning even just in her sport pant and sleeveless tank top.

 

At the end of the video, the girl seems to notice the camera and shouted loudly to it. Maybe she already noticed that she been recorded.

 

 

 

"What's her name?"

 

"How old is she?"

 

"Where the other girls?"

 

"Why is she all alone?"

 

"Why don't you record in their dorm?"

 

"Just record in their bathroom!"

 

 

All of the boys keep questioning one another but no answer to be heard.

 

 

"I heard people called her Jessica" Chanyeol said while looked at us. All of us stared at him, wanted to know more.

 

 

"How did you know?"

 

 

"Last night I walked alone in the building and I realize she's walking with her friends behind me. I've heard they talking and chatting, her friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter