Work Trip

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day of working.. I've been in this company for almost 2 month but I didn't really do anything cause I'm just like Tiffany's assistance and Tiffany herself love to do everything by her own, so I'm just telling her what to do and what the next things and so on.

 

So far, I could say this was the best job I've ever got; I've met a lot of celebrities, designer and actors.

 

Tiffany, she is just as nice as before. She treated me like the other workers, and after works we acted like a friends. She is as sweet as ever, never changed. Irene, I've only met her twice after that introduction day cause my job is more to helping Tiffany than helping the whole company lol. She's didn't talk much, maybe she's still awkward since we're ever shared a kiss before, yeah awkward.. Sunny? She's not the friendly type and I don't think we're both get along well. Maybe I'm not in her league or something.

 

 

I'm just sitting at my desk while googling the design that Tiffany wanted for this upcoming farewell party for one of the best worker here. She had already told me about the theme colour which is pink, again, and I don't know what would be his reaction after he saw his farewell party in pink, cause he's a guy.

 

"Hey Yoong, come into my room." Tiffany said as she walked passed my desk from the meeting room.

 

 

"Please have a seat." She smiled to me as she sat on the couch. I knew this not going to be any big things cause she's usually talked at her desk instead of couch.

 

"Would you like to drink anything?"

 

"Nah, just straight to the point Fany ah.."

 

She chuckled and fixed her legs. That ing flawless legs. "Next week you're going to follow me to the Japan."

 

"Japan? For what?"

 

"Our company is trying to make a deal with the Japanese singer, and in the same time we're could having our short vacation." She showing her eyesmiles. 

 

"I'll think about it first."

 

"Yoong, this is not an option, this is an order. You, me, Japan, next week. Got it? So now you may continue with your works. See ya~" she's stand up, fake a wave and went to her desk. Gosh, what I should tell to Jessica about this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?" She shockingly asked me. "With whom? How long you've going to be there?"

 

"Yeah. I'm going with another two male workers for 3 days only." I'm answered her question without looking at her face. The thing is I'm not a good liar, so if I'm looked into her eyes, maybe I'll struttered.

 

"Aah.. good for you since you never been to Japan right? This going to be a new experience for you." She said while grab my hand and squeezed it slowly. I saw she smiled to me as I raised my head. Oh god I felt guilty surrounding me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The only problems about me is, I can't lied to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter