Ripped heart

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put my luggage at the corner of the room. The room is just provided with bed and a small cupboard. This is the smallest room out off all 5 rooms in this dorm. I will share this room with another trainee, just two of us, but my roomate is not coming yet.

 

After unpacking, I laid on the bed and started to playing with my phone. The manager said we didn't have any schedule until next week, so I had another 3 days to stuck up in this dorm.

 

 

To: satansoo

Ayo kyungsoo ah.. Im arrived and had nothing to do. Did u miss me already?? Keke

 

 

After 5minutes, there still no reply. I'm decided to take a shower before my roomate arrived.

 

 

After finished taking my first bath at this dorm (ew), I changed into comfortable wear which is shorts and t-shirt, I started to drying out my hair. I realised I haven't cut my hair and its already reached my eyes.

 

I heard a crack sound and I saw a tall n firm guy walked into my room with 2 luggage. He smiled to me and throw his stuff at the end of his bed. I bowed to him and smiled back.

 

"Hey, you're my roomate?"

 

"Yeah."

 

He just nodded and started to unpacking his stuff.

 

"By the way, I'm Chanyeol" he said without looking at me, as he busied with his stuff and so on.

 

"I'm Yoona."

 

He looked at me with suprised face. Am I busted?

 

"You're name is like a girl" he chuckled.

 

"Uni. Haha." I pretend to laughed by his concern but deep inside, I was worried.

 

He just nodded and continue to do his work. I laid back on my bed and started to felt sleepy. Before I fall asleep, I managed to replied Kyungsoo's message.

 

From: satansoo

No. You're the one who text me first, so that mean you missed me.

 

To: satansoo

Yep i miss u. Dont forget to take ur meal. Dont sleep on the couch. Lock all the door and windows. Dont let strangers came inside. Just call me if anything happened.

 

From: satansoo

Yeah2 i know yoona.. good luck!

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly, the lights make my eyes burned. My head felt heavy and I'm dizzy like hell. I saw nothing, just a light straight into my eyes. W-where am I?

 

I tried to get up. I have to use all of my energy as I felt heavy all over my body. I managed to stand on my feet, but I felt very weak. My eyes hurt, the lights is so bright.

 

I walked and walked until my feet hurts. I keep on walking even I didn't know where to go. I felt stupid walking at the unknown place with no direction and destination.

 

"Yoona~"

 

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter