Kiss-eu

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 month passed. I'd already becoming one of SM trainees or they called it as SM Rookies. I had signing a document and contract, which is I had to became a trainee at least 2 years before I'm officially debut. My 3 months of waiting already felt like a hundred years, how can I wait another 2 years or more? Aish..

 

The manager had told us that we can started moving to our dorm starting next month. Actually he is not our manager, but he's the one who manage us and everything, so I just called him manager. The trainees' dorm is nearby SM building, so we will be puntual and never skipped any lesson from them. The building is a bit far away from my house, so maybe I could only manage to come home once a week.

 

About my scar, it's almost completely invisible. Its only looked like a little scretch. I guess I can being topless inside of the dorm without afraid of the others boys. I hope the scar will heal in no time because I REALLY wanted to do the topless photoshoot, hehe..

 

 

I already inform to Miss Yuri that I'm going to quit my job. She seems to be sad/frustrated, her face is gloomy and she rarely smile since then. Taeyeon too, I mean everyone looked sad. They're like my family after all..

 

 

"Are you sure Yoona?"

 

I nodded.

 

They're talking to each other with lower tone that I couldn't really heard it.

 

"We'll hope you success, we're gonna miss you Yoona.." Taeyeon spoke with sadness in her face. She frowned all the time, same as Kai and Luna.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon, Kai, Luna.." i smiled sincerely.

 

"Hey, how about if we throw you a farewell party, buddy?" Yunho peeked his head from the counter.

 

Everyone make a noise and they completely agree with his idea, since they're all good in drinking, especially Taeyeon.

 

I saw Miss Yuri came to us, she sat at one of the chair, facing Kai. She raised her eyebrow, signing for an explaination since she didn't heard Yunho's idea.

 

"We want to held up a party for Yoona, farewell party" Kai said while smiling widely. Miss Yuri mouthed 'oh'.

 

"Will you came along Miss Yuri?" I asked her after tapped her shoulder. She seems like zoning out.

 

"I don't know if I had a free time.."

 

"Pleaseee Miss Yuri.. pleaseee" I said with my ultimate aegyo. Everyone make an annoying face while Taeyeon pretend that she throw out.

 

"Eeuuww.." they said in unison. Miss Yuri just chuckled and nodded. I could see she's smiling.

 

"Okay guys, I'll go" she's looked at Yunho and added "time and place?"

 

"Next week, Friday night, at The JC." Everyone nodded.

 

"Guys.. let's start our work. Chop-chop! Yoona, meet me at my office" Miss Yuri said while clap her hand twice. She walked towards her office and I'm trailed her.

 

 

"You need to write a resign letter for me. I need it next week, before the party. And don't forgot your apron, you had to give it to me back."

 

I nodded. I just looked at her face.

 

"I never thought you'll quit this soon.. I wish we can meet up later even with your upcoming packed schedule" she chuckled.

 

"I'll try my best to spent my free time with all of you, you're all just like my family"

 

She nodded and smiled. After about 10 minutes more of coversation, finally I could started my work with my little brat partner.

 

 

Actually I'm not really worried about my workplace's friends, I'm worried about Kyungsoo. After I told him that I'll be moving to the dorm, he's looked upset and not cheerful like before. He always stayed up in his room alone, instead of being with me on the couch. I knew he's sad.

 

I'm totally worried about him. How he's supposed to wake up in the morning without my help? Who's gonna bring him into his room if he felt asleep on the couch? If someone broke into our house when he's all alone..?? Aish, I shouldn't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter