Thinking

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day. Miss Boa had told me to meet her at the company. The girl that had auditioned me before named Kwon Boa, she's pretty eventhough she is in her late 20s. I had waited for her for almost 2 hour. I even finished my 3rd drinks and she's still nowhere could be seen.

 

There, I saw her walked gracefully towards me. How can you still walk that slow, didn't you know how long I've been waiting for you? I'm getting up from my seat and bowed to her. She sat infront on me while opening her file contains a lot of papers.

 

"Here Yoona ssi.. you need to sign here, and here, and here.. anddd here" she's said while ponting her finger to the paper. She lend me her pen and the paper. I trusted her so I didn't even bothered to read it first. Furthermore, it all written in English and I'm bad in that language.

 

"Done!" I smiled charmingly to her. She grab the paper and kept it back in her file.

 

"Congratulation Yoona ssi, now you are one of our trainees-to-be."

 

"Trainee-to-be? What's that mean?"

 

"You're not officially became our trainee yet. You are under our supervision, you have to come here to vocal training and dance training. And yeah don't forget about your meeting with dermatologist too. You'll given 3 month in this supervision, if everything seems fine, you'll be signing another aggreement and contract, which made you SM Rookies, officially."

 

Wow thats still long way to go. 3 months plus a couple of years of training.. I'm just smiled at her, carefully listened to her explaination.

 

"Okay then, can we go now?" She get up from the seat.

 

"Where?" I'm followed her.

 

"To the dermatologist. Come." I'm nodded and just followed her wherever she goes. My smile getting wider everytime I'm thinking about being an idol.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

I saw Kyungsoo playing with his phone, didn't realized I'm already sat next to him. I put down the coffee's cup and turned myself faced him. I'm just stared his side profile.

 

"Yaa! You scared me. Why you're staring at me?" He said after getting shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter