Fool

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica opened her eyes after she heard Yoong left the room. She's frowned. She heard everything. 'So, he's going to leave me if he accepting the promotion.' She clenched her teeth and sighed. She's afraid cause that mean she will be left here alone with Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is dangerous. Her eyes started to watery. She didn't want to seperate away with Yoong and she didn't want to live with Kyungsoo anymore.

 

She wiped her tears and shut her eyes as she heard the sound of the door knob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm entering Tiffany's room. She smiled at me and gestured me to take a seat while she's continue doing her work. She closed the files and put it away.

 

"So, what is your decision?"

 

"I think, I want to try it."

 

Tiffany smiled. She leaned backward and grab some files and gave it to me. "You need to signed this, this and this, and signed at every last pages of the other remaining files."

 

I took the pen that she gave to me and take a look at the paper in front of me. Did I made the right decision? Maybe I looked worried, she hold my hand and squeezed it lightly.

 

"Don't worry Yoong. You will left her for good."

 

"I can broke the contract if something happened right?"

 

"I can't promised you anything."

 

 

My hands sweating and I felt hesitate about this. I.. I can do this. Yeah, I will leave her for good. I'm sorry Jessica, but I need to do this for our future. I want to marry you in the future so I need to have a good job.

 

 

 

 

 

I can't focused well after I went out from Tiffany's room until the work time ended. I didn't even aware that everyone is left until one of my colleague snapped me out. What is this feelings? I have already signed it and I can't do anything about it anymore. Sighed.

 

I walked into the apartment and went straight to my room after found out that Jessica is not on the couch. I'm entering the room and I heard her voice singing in the bathroom. I couldn't helped myself from smiling. Her voice soothed my heart for a bit, but then what is going to be her reaction if I tell her that I have already accepted the promotion?

 

I sat on the bed and take off my socks and necktie. I put it into the laundry basket and I'm ed my shirts and lied on the bed with my arms wide open. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. By hook or by crook, I need to tell her.

 

 

 

I felt a cold hand touched my chest and I'm opened my eyes quickly just to saw Jessica is sat next to me with smile on her face. I'm replying her smile and brushed her cheek. Her cheek Is also cold and she's smell nice.

 

"Tired? Go take a bath, I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter