Dare

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She still thinking. She can't decide and can't think straight for the moment. Yes, she do love him, she wanted him to be hers, only hers, but she's not that mean to steal him away. Yeah, they might have doing a couple of times before, but she knew he still loves his girlfriend and she's not going to asked him to leave his girlfriend just because she's being selfish, she's not that kind of person.

 

 

"Seperate them for a moment."

 

 

Kyungsoo's voice keep playing in her head. That wasn't really a bad idea, but she still can't decided whether she need to listen to him or otherwise. She loves Yoong, but Jessica is also love him, and if she decided to used Kyungsoo's idea, then she is nothing different with those selfish out there. She rubbed her temple and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"How?"

 

He leaned forward and placed his elbows on the table, with a smirk on his face and he rested his chin on the back of his hand. "You had a shared company in Japan right?" She nodded slowly. "Placed him in there instead."

 

She's chuckled. She also leaned forward, with same position as Kyungsoo. "Then?"

 

"Then, both of them will felt lonely and we're the one who they will find at the end."

 

She leaned backward and smirked. She grabbed her handbag and stood up making him dumbfounded. "You're just being radiculous Mr. Kyungsoo."

 

He stood up too as she's about to leave. "Radiculous or not, it will makes the one you love being in your embrace, forever. Think about it." She stopped for awhile, before continued to walk away from him. That was a radiculous idea, but she admitted she wanted to do that so badly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I, or shouldn't I?" She said while staring at her iPhone, with her picture with Yoong on screen. She closed her eyes tight and put down her phone before laid on the bed with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo entered the unit and saw Jessica on the couch, watching her favourite TV show. Jessica didn't realized about his presence and keep laughing and giggling when the jokes came out. He smiled. He never thought he will likes Jessica, who used to be someone he annoyed to. She might be not as fun as the other girls; she rarely went out and he never seeing her went to the club; but that what makes her different. Yeah she's totally different. He never met a woman who didn't fall for him at first sight.

 

After he moved to Japan and started to built his body and his look, he always went out to the private and high class club, trying to bait any woman that could at least give him money and wealth. Instead of bait one woman, he succesfully get every womans attention in the club. Every of them wanted to dance with him, drink with him and even having with him. At first he was afraid, afraid of the new enviroment, new peoples, but later on he had been kinda addicted to it since he love living in such a wealthy life.

 

He can't even named the woman he had being with since there was so much of them. From local to foreigner, teenagers to 40's, skinny to fat, every one of them he had being with. Age, races, body sizes doesn't matter to him cause he just need their money, but later on he felt tired and bored. He wanted a love, he want someone who could loved him and vice versa. So he decided to came back to Korea since he still had Yoong, the only person who never ignored him, the only person who really understand him, and he still hoping that Yoong could at least loved him back like before.

 

He had a ton of money in his bank account, a lot of fancy outfits and accesories, but lack of love. He admitted he felt dissapointed at first when he knew that Jessica is Yoong's girlfriend, but he finally could accept that, but then things getting complicated when he had feelings for Jessica. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter