"He Is Gay, Don't Worry"

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's tugged my shirt, stopping me from went out from our room. I take a look at her and she's just lowering her head while playing with my shirt.

 

"Can you just cancelled this? I mean, let them changed you with another person." She spoke slowly. I can't help myself from smiling. She really make my heart's melted and I felt wanted to just stay with her but however I can't be such a demand when I'm just started working there, unless if I'm a big boss.

 

"You know that I can't, baby. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, okay?" I said as I landed a kiss on her forehead. She is still with her frown. "What's wrong?"

 

"Don't you afraid to leave me alone here?" She looked at me for a moment with her puppy eyes, and then she looked back at the floor.

 

"This is not the first time right? Plus, Kyungsoo is here." I'm trying to comfort here. Actually she never been like this before. She just let me go to the first trip before with a warm smile and everything, but now she looked otherwise.

 

"That's the point. He is a guy, and you just left me here with him, alone. Didn't it dangerous?" She's said while playing with my necktie. I'm chuckled and she looked at me with questioned face.

 

"Nah, don't worry." I leaned closer to her ear to whisper. "He didn't like girls." She looked at me with her eyes widen and mouth agape. Okay, thats reaction's kinda overreacted since she's gay herself. I saw she blinked her eyes a couple of times before set her eyes back to me. 'Okay' is the only thing she could able to speak right now. Maybe she didn't aware such thing since Kyungsoo looked manlier now; he looked so gay back then; with his bulked up body and everything.

 

I kissed her lips before parting it and we both bid a goodbye. I'm dragged along my not-so-big luggage and exited our apartment, with Jessica standing at the door and watch me till I'm lost in that long hallway.

 

 

 

 

 

She closed the door and sighed. She leaned her back on the door and she's almost had a heart attack when Kyungsoo is standing right infront of her face. She's startled and almost scream (thanks God she didn't) but then she comforted herself and rubbed her chest.

 

"Am I scared you? Yoong already left? Aish, he didn't even say goodbye to me, that old man." He said while shook his head. Jessica just could cursed him in her mind.

 

 

'Wait, Yoong had told me that he didn't like girls, so that's mean he like guys a.k.a gay. Then, there was nothing to being afraid of since he will never do anything bad to me. And why not I'm trying to be friendly with him? I mean I love be friend with gays, they're cool! Aah, what a relieved, if only Yoong have told me earlier..' she thinked by herself as she observing Kyungsoo.

 

"Are you just checking me out?" Kyungsoo said while placed both of his hand on his chest, pretending to covering it out with a 'soft' manners.

 

"In your dream. Lets grab some food, I'm hungry." she said as she walked to her room. "Wear something nice if you really want someones to checking you out." She said before shut the door, leaving Kyungsoo dumbfounded.

 

 

'She just speak to me.' He smiled and shook his head. He thought maybe Yoong had told her to be friendly with him, so thats why she turned this way. He went to his room as soon as he heard Jessica screamed, asked him to changed his outfit faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica being simple today, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter