Japan Trip Day 1

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're having our lunch at the nearby restaurant which is quiet luxury for me, but since everything is under company's expense, so just beat it. Tiffany is the one who in charge with ordering since she is good in English and I can't help myself but awed by her fluent and y English.

 

"I hope you don't mind to eat raw food." She said after they served our food, which is mostly of it was a sushi and something that looked alike.

 

"I eat every type of food, so don't worry." I replied and starting to pick the sushi that I like. I'm not a sushi lover but I still could eat it unlike Jessica, she hate raw food especially salmon.

 

 

Tiffany wipe after finished her second plate while I'm now on my forth plate. Sushi aren't that big to make me full in no time, seriously.

 

"Still a big eater as ever." She said while sipping her drinks.

 

"Food is life, you must know that." She chuckled and keep on watching me finished all of the food we ordered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch, we decided to walking around at the park and we went to the bench provided. We sitting there while eating our waffles and watching kids playing with their parents and pets. I'm getting envy by the families here, I love kids and I would like to have my own kids with Jessica but the procedure for adopting is quiet hard, plus I think Jessica is not ready yet to become a mother.

 

I saw a small husky came to us with a stick and he put it down in front of Tiffany. Tiffany just put away her waffle and started to playing with the husky. I could see how loving she is with an animal unlike Jessica. Jessica didn't hate animals, but she never love the ideas of having a pet.

 

"Oh my god, he is so cute, right Yoong?" She said while carried the dog in her arms. She looked struggled a bit since he was huge than the other puppies, and it making her looked super adorable.

 

"Yeah, it is. You're cute too." Ops! I didn't planned to blurted it out. She looked at me for a moment before started to playing with that husky again.

 

"Auntie, may I have my dog back?" I saw a white kid walking towards us with a scared face. Scared of us taking her dog away huh?

 

"Of course you can. I'm sorry I'm just playing with him, he's so cute like his owner." Tiffany said while smiling. She walked nearer to the kid with that husky and pinched the kid's cheek l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter