Give Her A Chance

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Jessica's first day of working and everyone had to admit that she was so bad with doing jobs. She had broke 2 glasses and spill a milk on the floor, and almost tripped and fell by her own mistakes. Taeyeon, who is incharged to guide and help her, could only shook in disbelief. Jessica had told Taeyeon before that she's not good in doing something, but she never expected that Jessica was this bad.

 

After Taeyeon asked her to take a short break; the only reason is not to making her broke any other glasses; she just sitting near the counter while observing the customers behaviour.

 

 

"They nagging just because a cup of coffee." Jessica said while frowning.

 

"Every customers had their own way to complain, and this one is by nagging." Taeyeon replied while wiping the table. She can't stop smiling when she heard Jessica complaining about each of the customers, making her remembering Yoong.

 

"Hey, maybe you can help me on something."

 

"What?" Jessica replied without looking at Taeyeon, still looking at the remaining customers.

 

"Clean up the locker room."

 

"Aye-aye captain."

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica do everything that Taeyeon asked her to do. She swept the floor and fortunately no accident with sweeping. The locker room is just a small room with about 10 lockers in it, so she done the sweeping job within 10 minutes.

 

"Luna.. Minho.. Taeyeon.." she read the names on each of the locker's door, represent the names of the owner.

 

"Yoooo-"

 

She froze. Her eyes glued to the locker with a bit of diy pattern design on it. She's about to asked why the hell is Yoona name's here when suddenly she realised she had been working at his previous working place.

 

 

 

"Hey, you're done?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"This is your key." Taeyeon lend her a small key with a Rilakuma keychain tied to it.

 

"So.. which one is my locker?"

 

"With Rilakuma pattern on it."

 

 

. She can't be real. That would be Yoong's locker.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany had invited me for a lunch at her home, saying she's cooked all of my favourite dish, and of course I wouldn't say no for food.

 

I have another 2 hours before the exact time for our lunch, so I decided to clean up my room which had been in terrible state right now.

 

While I was arranging my books, I had found a small picture of me and Kyungsoo. That pic had torn out and the colour is also fade. That was a picture of us back in our hometown, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter