YoonSic meet again

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had meeting, having lunch, dating and doing sort of stuffs together, but I never planned about being in relationship yet. I don't want to rush, and I didn't feel like I was ready as well. Tiffany had saying 'I love you' a couple of times, but I can't replied it, cause for me, that word mean everything. I can't just simply announced I love someone when I don't even sure about my feeling.

 

Tiffany had told me that we can't have a lunch together today since she was out for a meeting with the magazine's editor. She might retired from the industry, but she still got the offer from magazine for a photoshoot and everything, since she's good in modeling and fashion.

 

So I've planned to having my lunch at my previous working place, that lovely Starbucks. How about Yuri? Nah, Taeyeon already informed me that Yuri is taking a week breaks because of family's matter. I guess that just my luck, plus it's about a week after the last time I met Taeyeon and I'm kinda missed her, lol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, you may stop working for a second. Yuri's not here." Taeyeon said to her while leaned her back at the counter. Today is Monday, and it's just 12, so they're lack of customers and sometimes they can have a little rest.

 

Jessica looked around and smiled to Taeyeon. Its been 4 days she had been working here and she felt relieved cause she can adapt well with the enviroment. She admitted its kinda tiring, but somehow she felt happy.

 

"I can't just sitting while doing nothing, I'll end up sleeping instead." She chuckled.

 

"Ahh, so then keep doing your works and if you don't mind you can do mine too." Taeyeon giggled and quickly leave Jessica after a group of girls entering the cafe.

 

Jessica just steal a few glances at those girls before proceed with her table cleaning's works.

 

 

 

 

Without her realisation, Yoong was just behind the girls, entering the cafe and going straight to the counter. He walked passed her, inhaling the soft scent of her vanilla musk, and she's inhaling his strong scent, but both of them didn't realised that the familiar scent is owned by the same person they've met about a month ago.

 

Yoong turned around and facing the back of Jessica.

 

"I'm must be crazy." He chuckled and laughed to himself. He oftenly see the resemblance of Jessica in everywhere, but he never felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter