Tiffany Hwang

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I heard a rang on my phone. I'm just rolling over and covered myself with the blanket. I'm still sleepy..

 

 

The alarm continuing to rang. I closed my ears with one of Kyungsoo's toy stuff. I'm so tired I can't even opened my eyes.

 

Suddenly I felt the mattress embed a bit and I felt someone jumps on me. I groan in pain as I saw Kyungsoo on top of me. He put on his silly smile and played with my hair.

 

"Wake up Yoong! You have to work today." He pinched my cheek and my nose.  I hardly breathe when he pinched it hard.

 

"Yeah I know.. just a couple of minutes-"

 

"Yoona!" He jumps on me several times before tickle me on my waist. , he knows that I'm ticklish. He's brutally tickled me even I had raised my arm as a surrender sign. Then I got a chance to held both of his hand on the wrist. I tighten the grip and now he's the one who starting to raised his hand for surrender.

 

I smirked and l leaned closer to his face. Our face is just an inches away. I saw his eyes widen and his cheek start to blush. I my lips to attract his attention to my mouth. I lean closer and...

 

"You lose."

 

"Yah!" He pull his hand and punched me on my chest. He get off from me and throw his precious teddy bear hard to me before he get off from the bed. He exited the room and I could heard he's shouting about the breakfast he had made. I'm just laughing hard and yeah my chest still in pain from his punches.

 

I didn't know how he acted in his workplace. Is he still the childish Kyungsoo? If its so, I bet all the others workers will avoid to meet him.

 

 

I went to my room to take my boxer and towel before heading to the bathroom. I saw Kyungsoo making his way to his room and I felt like want to more. I flipped the towel and it smacked him right on his . He jumped as he felt the sting on his and start to punch my stomach vigorously before running into his room. I laughing hard when I heard he hissed from inside of the room.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

I'm arrived 5 minutes later after sending Kyungsoo at the school where he works. I parked my car and make my way into the cafe. I greeted everyone coldly and I went straight to my locker. I just sat on the chair provided and planning to take a quick nap. When I'm about to go into my dreamland, I heard a soft voice. I didn't even bothered to opened my eyes until I felt someone patted my shoulder.

 

"Yoona ya.."

 

I'm just ignore the voice.

 

"Yoona.. wake up. Works time." This time she patted at my cheeks, but hard enough to made my cheeks sting and redden. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw a figure standing infront of me. I rubbed my eyes because my vision became a little bit blurry.

 

"Owh Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter