Meeting you is a dream comes true

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be last for Kyungsoo for this mean time, bcz i cant make a story with so many pov, but he'll be back (muehehe)

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

From: Satansoo

Yoong, im sry i need to tell u this, but u need to know as u're my bestfriend and i dont want to make u worried. I need to go somewhere far, im sry but i need to leave u and our apt. I know i shouldnt do this but i hv to, for god sake this for my future. Im happy when u're decided to became an idol, a star, bcz that was ur dream, that was somethg u really wanted to do, and i know u'll had a bright future and will become successful one day, for the sake of ur future and the sake of u Im Yoona, im agree with everythg that u want to do. Yoong, please be understanding with my situation, cz i know u are. I'll be going tmr morning.. im sorry i had to leave u like this, but i'll be back sooner or later. Dont mad at me please... im already clean up our apt incase u come home. Take care Yoong..

 

 

 

I can't imagine this was the content of his text. I'm quite excited when I got a text message from him after a couple of weeks, but I never expect this would appear. After what we had going through, he decided to leave me. After what he had said, he decided to leave me. I wish this was a dream. I shut my eyes tightly and opened it back, and yes the text message is still there, this was a reality.

 

I wanted to go back and meet him and stop him from whatever he's planning to do, but however I can't, I'm stuck here with everything.

 

I hate when I felt my tears running slowly on my cheek. I felt my eyes burned that it makes my eyes produced more tears; my eyes sore and my heart hurt. I wanted to punch him so badly and letting him know that I don't want him to leave. I wanted to yell straight to his face, letting him know that I need to see him again. I wanted to hug him right now..

 

 

I pressed the call button, but I can't reached his number. He had turned off his phone, or maybe he had throw away his sim card since he had to use a new one soon. I bet he had to as he said he will go somewhere far, thats mean another country right?

 

 

 

The remaining 'day off' is useless now, I just wanted to being alone in this room while crying my heart out like a mad man. I don't want to getting my off of this bed, I don't want to go outside anymore.

 

 

 

*grooo*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn you stomach. I need to find for food first, then I'll be continue to stayed in my room, forever.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I walked lazily through the hallway. I can't think straight or look straight, my mind just somewhere else... with Kyungsoo perhaps. I wish I was next to him right now, cuddling, hugging, watching his favourite drama, eating while laughing with the same joke, how I miss those things..

 

As I mentioned just now, I can't look straight, so I'm walking somewhat like a zombie, looking down with arms swinging without strength.

 

 

Suddenly I felt my hurt. I'm now sitting on the floor, but still with no energy. I guess I'm just slipped. I'm trying to get up when I saw a girl in front of me rubbing her forehead. Did I just hit with her?

 

I stretch my arms to her as our position is close enough for me to do that, and I poke her shoulder a couple of times. She's still rubbing her forehead,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter