Ice cream?

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, its been third time I saw that girl, but I have no guts to stand infront of her and asking for apologize, not because I'm afraid of her, but I could feel something will happen if we met again. I could feel the-something-wrong aura. We had go through our training for almost 10 month, but we never really meet even by a coincidence. I rarely saw her, maybe she is a type of girl who love to spending time with novels or dramas alone in room. I bet she's so unsocialable.

 

We will not have any schedule for about a weeks. Many of the other trainees had gone to their home, but I'm decided to stay cause I need to use the studio and gym, its free though.

 

 

 

"Are you okay to be alone?" Chanyeol asked me while packed his things inside of the medium size luggage. He will leave me with other two boys, but I don't feel relieved at all because they always went out. They'll leave me however.

 

"Of course. Don't worry."

 

"Okay then, I'll be back after 4 days. Take care dude" he said while patting my back. I just nodded and watch him walking happily to the door.

 

Now I felt akward to be alone.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

I had spent about 3 hours in this studio, trying to memorize and practice a dance step that I found from Youtube. I thought it was easier than what I've been learn, but hell no, it was hard as . Since there were no one here but myself, I felt less embarassed by my own mistales. I laid on the floor and closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath again.

 

 

"Aaaaakkkk!!"

 

I closed my ears as I heard a high pitch of voice entering my ears and almost broke my eardrum. I sat up and saw a girl a the door staring at me with both of hands on her waist.

 

"What the hell-"

 

Wait, that was her!

 

 

She keep staring at me until finally she took a heavy breathe and walked to the chair provided. She sat and put her bag beside, crossing her legs and arms.

 

"Do you think this is a stripper club? Wear something mister."

 

I looked at the mirror and found out that I was topless. I scratch the back of my neck and sat properly, crossing arms too. I was about to say something but she's faster.

 

 

"Can you please wear something? You're ." I could felt the coldness in her tone.

 

"I still had my pants on."

 

"Just wear your shirt back."

 

"No, I don't want to."

 

"Wear it."

 

"No."

 

"Crazy."

 

 

She change her shoes and step infront of the mirror with a water bottle and a towel in hand. She brought out her phone and played an english song that I never heard before. She dance gracefully following the songs rythms and beats.

 

I can't help but just staring at her. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter