Quitting

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened the door slowly and exited the room, straightly went to the kitchen. Its been almost 12 hours she had been stucked in her room doing nothing but crying.

 

She opened the fridge and grab a box of milk before take a big gulp of it right away. She didn't eat anything heavy since last night, so she is now starving as hell.

 

She closed the fridge and saw the reflection of herself in the fridge door; her eyes swollen and red. She doesn't know why she had been crying her heart out after knowing that Yoong was a girl instead of guy. She thought that just wasting of her tears and time, but still she was about to tear up when remembering the moment. this thing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rumors spread fast.

 

 

Within a day, almost half of the trainees already know that I'm not a guy. Yes, they already knew it.

 

From what I've heard, there was one of the trainees were at the park last night, and over heard Jessica's loud voice. Maybe he's evesdropping until he heard our conversation, but whoever he is, I'm gonna kill him!

 

 

 

 

Miss Boa facepalm herself. She rubbed her temple and mumbling something.

 

"How can this happen, Yoona?"

 

"..."

 

"I've told ya.. Keep this thing's secret. But now everyone had knew about this, even the management itself. Tell me the exact thing please."

 

"I don't know. I do kept this thing as secret."

 

"This is hard Yoona. Within a week, I'm sure this would be on first page of any entertaiment blog."

 

I'm lowered my head and just listen to her 'speech'. I can't tell her the truth since being in love is forbidden when we're still in our training periods.

 

"Miss, I guess I know what I should do. Its hard for me too since this happened to me. Girls looked at me like I'm about to them, and guys is starting to mocked me around. I should realized that this wasn't for me."

 

"You're telling me you're quit?"

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany walked back and forth, still can't stop thinking about what she have heard just now. Yoona is a girl. Yoona that she had been crushed with, is a girl. Yoona, which had made her heart flutter, is a girl?!

 

"Seriously?"

 

She stared at her phone, scrolling the photos from her gallery, searching for a picture of Yoona's information that she had capture a year before.

 

"No wonder your information is incomplete."

 

She sat at the chair and put away her phone. She was shocked, totally shocked by the news. She never thought that a guy like him, is a girl. She may have seen a lot of tragenders in America before, but she didn't know that there were one in Korea.

 

She can't denied that Yoona is a one hot self made man, and she can't denied that the news somehow didn't changed her feeling towards him even a bit. She still like him- no, she love him!

 

 

 

 

"How pity.. I bet she didn't know he was a trangender at first."

 

"So, whats happened?"

 

"They said she dumped him-I mean her."

 

 

 

 

Tiffany's smiled when remembering those conversation between the tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter