Irene

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday morning, cold breeze hitting my bare face. I could only see fog all the way to school, its so cold and somehow, I felt some peace with it. Kyungsoo was next to me, walking happily while swinging his hand back and forth.

 

Why you're so happy Kyungsoo ah? Last night you've told me how the others treat you, but today you acted like nothing ever happened to you. You're so weird Kyungsoo.. It's more weird as I know you're real problem.

 

 

We arrived school after 10 minutes walking. Since he's younger than me, so our class is seperated a bit far away from each other. I bid him goodbye and went straight to my class. It's still early, a lot of my classmate still haven't arrived yet.

 

I sat on my chair and ready to take a quick nap when suddenly a girl came to me and tapped my desk. She smiled and I could only replied it with a smirk.

 

"Wanna have some candy?" She lend me some of her candies.

 

I nodded, "I'm sleepy, so may I have the coffee flavour?"

 

She gave the coffee flavoured candy to me, which is 5 of them. I'm just smiled weakly, "Thanks Irene."

 

 

Irene is one of my classmate. We're not that close, but so far I could get along with her. We're always doing our homework together when we had a free time, and she's always helped me, she's helped me a lot since she's one of the best student in my class. She's sweet, always gave me something, and mostly that something is a food.

 

 

"Yoong, what you're gonna do after graduated?"

 

That was the recent main topic for us since this year what the last year, and we're only have another 4 month before we're officially free from school.

 

"Working.. and you?"

 

She pouted and frowned, her fingers on the chin, rubbed it a bit. The infamous I-am-still-thinking pose.

 

"Further my studies, I guess. My dad want me to go abroad." She making a sad face and continued, "I'll be missing you Yoong."

 

"Aww I will missed you a lot too.." I mocked her with my so called sad face.

 

She narrowed her eyes and gave me a death glare, while her hand tried to slapped my shoulder.

 

The bell had rang, Irene straighten up her back and packed out the book from her bag, while I'm trying to avoid myself from fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter