YoonFany

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The farewell party is like another normal party, peoples, musics, drinks but plus reporters and paparazzis. The atmostphere is lame cause no one dare to getting drunk or whatsoever, afraid of being caught by a lens. I'm here, alone, cause Taeyeon is freaking busy with her new boy and I had no other friends to asked for accompany.

 

I'm in the middle of hundreds of people while searching for Tiffany but I can't see her anywhere because lack of lights sources, or perhaps I'm already had blurred vision.

 

It's totally bored. I'm just standing and drink, and eat something and drink again, while others were chatting, laughing and it makes me looked total retard.

 

 

Suddenly lights go dim and musics turned slow. The small stage they have prepared at the end of the hall is now flashed with a spotlights and a figure appeared, holding a microphone and a bouquet of flowers. All attention is now on her. The camera flashed vigorously, captured every single movement she made.

 

"First of all, I would like to thanked to all of my fans and friends here, cause attend to my farewell party and thank you for the gifts that you guys prepared to me, it's wonderful."

 

She gave a quiet long speech, mostly directed to her fans and supporters. Well, as a fan, I'm sad cause she decided to retired from this industry, but from a friend's prespective, I'm glad cause it makes her happy. I'm not saying she's unhappy with her previous glamourious and famous life, but who know what she had been going through right?

 

"..and to Yoona, thank you cause keep supporting me. You're always at my back whenever I had a problems and thank you again, cause always being with me." She said while winked. Okay, that was unexpected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This night seems so beautiful, with the full moon and thousands of stars in the sky, but it doesn't distracted her eyes to keep staring at the figure next to her.

 

She had stared him from the time she entered the car until they have been almost 20 minutes on the road. She just shamelessly stared to him.

 

 

"Can you not..?"

 

"What?"

 

"It's like you had stared me for an hour for God sake. It's scary."

 

She chuckled and stared at the road and passing cars.

 

"You're too beautiful to not being stared to."

 

"Isn't I am the one who should saying that to you? But anyway, thank you."

 

 

 

 

They arrived at her house 10 minutes after both of them kept silence, thanked for her awkward praised to him.

 

With no hesitate, he became gentlemen as usual, getting off the car quickly to opened the door to her, treating her like a princess.

 

"Thank you Yoong." She gave me a princess' bow.

 

"My pleasure." I smiled charmingly, as usual.

 

"Would you like to come in? I'll prepare for you some coffee since its already midnight.."

 

"Sure." Dafuq?! I'm swear my mouth isn't cooperated with my brain.

 

"Come.." she grab my hand and lead me into her house. I just followed her and face palmed myself without her realisation.

 

 

We had became a friend since a year ago, we're close, sharing problems and everything, but getting into her house in the middle of the night wasn't a great idea. I just had some bad feelings, or it just me?

 

 

She asked me to sit at the huge couch, make myself at home while she brewing some coffee to me at the island next to the dining table. Her house is bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter