Confront

Transboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please came into my room." She tapped my desk and walked away. I'm nodded and followed her right away. As the door closed, she crossed her arms and looked at me with smile on her face. Looked stunning as always. I raised my eyebrow, with a questional look, I'm replying her smile.

 

"You had been promoted."

 

"What? Really? Seriously?" She nodded. I'm jumping around with fists in the air. She just giggled by looking at my behaviour, but then she clearing and caught my attention.

 

"But.... you'll be moving to Japan."

 

"Japan? But why?" She sat on her chair and asked me to sit too. "Because we're had no empty seats yet in here. Don't worry, you'll got an apartment unit, a car and monthly allowance."

 

"Can I bring Jessica along?" She looked straight to me. She shook her head and smiled. What am I going to do? I really wanted to accept this promotion, I don't really care about being in new place with new people, but the problems is I need to leave Jessica here in Korea, alone. Yes, Kyungsoo and Taeyeon could take a look at her, but how about me? Japan and Korea is not that far but that doesn't mean I could fly back everyday, and the ticket cost is not that cheap too. What am I supposed to do???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'His face, his expression, everything turns gloomy when I said that he can't bring Jessica along. I thought he will asked me to came along, or maybe asked me to moved to Japan too, but what on his mind is only Jessica.'

 

After they finished talking, Yoong getting out from the room like a lifeless person. He didn't gave her any answer yet cause he can't decide, and he at least need to discuss with Jessica about this before making a decision. She sighed. She felt like things not going to run well, but she need to convince Yoong to accept the promotion and went to Japan, she need to try.

 

 

I went to my desk and slumped myself on the chair. I still can't get my mind off the topic of that promotion.

 

Accept..

 

Decline..

 

Accept..

 

Decline..

 

Arghh.. this is so annoying. I grab my hair and shook my head around.

 

"Going crazy?"

 

Huh? I lifted my head and saw Miss Sunny standing before me, with a questional look on her face. I'm fixed my hair and smiled then shook my head. This is the problem too.. I didn't really knew who is Miss Sunny, or what is her real position in this company, but what I've known, she with the company's owner is from the same family. At the first time I'm stepping my foot here, I thought she is an assistant or something near that, but then she is always absent and people never complained about her, not even Tiffany. I could only see her presence like twice or thrice a month.

 

She sat at the edge of my desk. "Tell me what's going on." Okay.. this is weird. It wasn't weird for my colleague to do this exact thing, but it's different when she done this cause she barely spoke to me before.

 

"A- I, Miss Tiffany just-"

 

"Kids, do your work." I heard Tiffany's voice from far. I could see her gaze towards us. Miss Sunny, with her pokerface,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter