Chapter 69: Final Words

Perfect for Me

            Yoona bolted back into the building, crying hysterically.

            Everyone heard Yoona and came out to see what had happened.

            “Yoona! What’s wrong!? Calm down!” Seohyun hugged Yoona.

            Everyone stood around Yoona, waiting for her to tell them why she was crying. What had just happened?

            “My husband!” Yoona was wailing. “He got into a car crash!” Yoona was on her knees on the floor.

            “Your dress!” the girls all crowded around her. Everyone was shocked. For real? Ryeowook had gotten into a car crash?

            “What?!” Mrs. Kim came over to Yoona and kneeled down with her. “What did you just say? Is my son…” She couldn’t spit out the last word. She was on the ground with Yoona and they were all crying.

            Together, all the couples cried together. Even the men cried. Ryeowook really had done so much to help them. All of them were able to find their other half because of him and now he was in danger? How was it possible for any of them to go on?

            “Wait!” Everyone was startled when Taeyeon suddenly spoke up, “Why don’t we find out where he is now, which hospital. We can always have this ceremony some other day. We cannot go on without Ryeowook here!” As the leader, Taeyeon was taking charge. She led everyone out of Grand Hyatt. Slowly, every trudged out. Each couple got into their wedding cars. Yoona didn’t budge. She stood in front of the building and stared into the distance. Her heart was empty. She had lost her meaning in life… She gazed at nothing, tears poured down her cheeks like a broken faucet.

            “Yoona, get in!” Jessica stood by Yoona’s side. She held onto Yoona’s arm and gave her a supporting look.

            Yoona didn’t budge. Her heart hurt so much.

            All of a sudden, Ryeowook’s car pulled up. Ryeowook got out of the car and ran to Yoona.

            Yoona came back to her senses, “How?!” Yoona held onto Ryeowook. She never wanted to let go.

            “Yoona, what do you mean?”

            “I heard some cars colliding and then a car crash!” Yoona felt his body warmth fill her heart once again.

            “Oh yeah, there was a car crash, but it was in the lane next to mine. I was able to leave before anything big happened. I escaped the possible traffic jam, which would make me late to my wedding. Yoona, I’m so sorry, did I scare you?” Ryeowook gently kissed Yoona’s face. He brought his hands to her face and he wiped her tears away.

            “I was so scared! I thought that something had happened to you!” Yoona smacked Ryeowook’s body.

            “Yoona, I’m fine. Nothing can prevent me from getting to my own wedding. I’ve been waiting for this day even longer than anyone else.” Ryeowook wiped Yoona’s tears from her face. “Oh look at you now Yoona, you cried so much, now you don’t look pretty.” He smiled to himself as he was teasing her.

            Yoona smacked Ryeowook on the arm. “Yah!”

            Ryeowook laughed, “Even with these tears on your face, you are still the most beautiful one to me. You are the only woman I’ll ever look to. If anything happened to you, I’d lose my meaning in life. Yoona, you are the only one perfect for me. Now, let’s go in and get married. We only have 40 minutes left and you still need to redo your makeup.”

            “Ryeowook, I’m not going to walk. You need to carry me in.” Yoona suggested. She smiled to herself thinking about what a clever idea that was.

            “Alright! I’ll carry you anywhere you want to be carried.” Ryeowook picked Yoona up wedding style and walked back into the building.

            “One more thing. I want you to tell me something. It’s those three words.” Yoona whispered into Ryeowook’s ear.

            “Hmmm… I wonder what three words you’re talking about.” Ryeowook smiled playfully at Yoona.

            “Oppa, you know.” Yoona whispered back. “C’mon, I’m waiting.”

            Ryeowook smiled at Yoona, “Yoona, I love you.” And with that he kissed her.

The End