Chapter 65: Tying the Rope Part 4

Perfect for Me

            Yoona led Siwon to the bus line. “We’re going to take the bus to the agency… I hope you don’t mind.”

            Siwon blankly looked at Yoona, “I’ve never taken the bus before…”

            “It’ll be alright, don’t worry.” Yoona patted Siwon on the back.

            As they waited for the bud, Yoona’s cell phone began to vibrate in her bag. Yoona didn’t know that her phone was vibrating. The bus arrived and Yoona and Siwon both got onto the bus.

            “I don’t have a card…” Siwon awkwardly told Yoona. It was strange. He was beyond wealthy, but didn’t have something so simple like a bus card.

            “That’s alright, you can also use mine” Yoona swiped her card twice. They got onto the bus and found seats near the front. On the bus ride to the agency, Siwon told Yoona about how he’d tried to love Sooyoung and make it work, but every time they just got more and more distant. So instead of getting closer, Sooyoung had done her own things and he’d also done his own things. Besides their deteriorating relationship, the company was still doing alright. After their marriage, the companies had merges and everything had been successful.

            Siwon had been busy with the company and was not able to take care of Sooyoung. So Sooyoung had done some irresponsible things like going out to drink at the bar and staying out or not coming home.

            With all the talking, they finally arrived at the agency. “C’mon, let’s go.” Yoona told Siwon to get off the bus with her.

<3

            “Strange…” Yoona hadn’t picked up her phone. What could she be doing now?

            “She didn’t pick up?” Kyuhyun asked.

            “Nope,” I replied.

<3

            Yoona and Siwon walked up the stairs to the agency. When they reached the agency, Yoona noticed that the lights inside were on. Strange

“Is someone in?” Siwon asked Yoona. Yoona shrugged and opened the door.

Everything froze. Yoona and Siwon stood in their steps. Me and my whole crew stopped everything in total surprise. This was meant to be a surprise for Yoona, but really I think that I was more surprised than anyone else.

            “SURPRISE!” everyone but me shouted. Yoona seemed a bit surprised to see all of us there. Her eyes drifted over to me passing a streamer to Leeteuk to hang up.

            “Woah, what is going on here?” Yoona asked.

            Everyone looked over to me for an answer.

            I stepped out and walked over to Yoona. I took her hands and looked into her eyes. “Yoona, I wanted to make this a surprise for you, but I guess I was not good at it. But Yoona, this is a surprise party for us.” I reached into me pant pocket and took out the ring box. I bent down in front of Yoona and in front of everyone else too. “Yoona, will you marry me?”

            Yoona glanced down at me kneeling before her. This man, the one she’d loved for so long… was finally doing it. Yoona bent down with me and placed her hands on my face, “Yobo, you bet I do.” Yoona put her face against mine and snuggled into me.

            There was a lot of excitement and buzzing after Yoona’s sudden response. “Yobo?”

            I took the ring out and placed it onto Yoona’s finger. Yoona put the other ring onto my finger. We both stood up together and glanced at our audience.

            Then Yoona remembered what she came up here for. “Ryeowook, Siwon… he needs our help.” She gestured towards Siwon who was just awkwardly standing around all the happy couples.

            “Yes, of course.” Yoona and I walked over to Siwon. “Siwon, she’s been waiting for you… this whole time. Because she knew that one day you’d come back to her. Your love is like a returning boomerang. No matter how far it goes, it’ll always come back to you.”

            Siwon looked as if he was thinking about what I’d just said.

            I patted Siwon on the shoulder, “Why don’t you go and find your other half? The only one perfect for you.”

            As if those had been magic words, Siwon jolted and headed towards the door. “I will find her and bring her back.”