Chapter 62: Tying the rope? (Part 1)

Perfect for Me

            The next morning, Yoona woke up and found me staring at her. We were sleeping side-by-side since she had wanted me to stay close to her last night. She smiled brightly at me and I returned the same smile back at her. Under the blankets, my hand crawled around until I found Yoona’s hand. I took her hand and held it tightly. “Ready, Yoona?” I brought her hand to my lips and kissed her hands.

            Yoona nodded excitedly, just like a little kid. We both started to get up, but our heads bumped into each other as we both got up. “Oww,” Yoona rubbed her forehead, as I did the same. We both looked at each other and smiled, realizing what had happened.

I brought my hand to Yoona’s hand on her forehead, “Are you okay?” I rubbed her head gently. Yoona nodded slowly and she brought her hand to my forehead. She patted it gently.

“Yes, oppa. Now let’s get up, but more carefully this time.” Yoona got up first and walked towards the bathroom, “I’ll be using it first.”

“Okay, I’ll go prepare breakfast.”

Yoona poked her head out of the bathroom, “No, oppa, let’s go out and eat breakfast today.”

I stopped walking to the kitchen and turned around, “Oh alright.” I walked back into my bedroom. “Then Yoona, I guess I have to use the bathroom too.” I stood by the door and tried to pry it open.

Yoona made a horrified face, “OMG, oppa!” Yoona tried to pull the door shut. “I called the bathroom first!”

I continued to pull at the door, “C’mon Yoona. We’ll be getting engaged soon. Does it matter anymore?” I laughed. I enjoyed teasing her.

“Ryeowook!!!” Yoona frowned at me. She knew I was teasing her.

I smiled and let go of the door. She slammed the door shut. I stood behind the door for a minute, “Yoona, I’ll be waiting.”

There was silence for a while, so I wondered if she had heard me. “Well, be prepared to wait a long time!” Yoona replied.

I smirked and walked over to my dresser. I opened my dresser and pulled out a button up shirt. I started to change out of my sleeping clothes and then I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly pulled off my pajama shirt and pulled on the button up shirt. I started to button up my shirt.

Yoona walked over and put her arms around my waist. Her fingers crawled over my shirt to the buttons and she started to help me finish buttoning my shirt. I could tell that she was taking her sweet time to do this. When she was finished I turned around and looked down at Yoona. She helped me fix my collar and ruffled my hair a little bit. “Go. The bathroom is all yours.”

I saw Yoona’s sweet eyes focused on me. I could tell how serious she was about me. “Alright,” I walked past her to the bathroom.

“Oppa, I’ll go outside to wait for you.”

“Okay, Yoona. I won’t take that long.”

<3

            Yoona and I arrived at the jewelry store. We both got out of the car. I walked over to Yoona’s side and took her hand. We walked into the jewelry store together and were greeted by a jeweler. “Hello, welcome! How may I help you today?”

            “Engagement rings. We want to get engagement rings.” I told the woman.

            “Of course! Follow me!” We followed her to the case where the rings were stored. “What kind of ring are you looking for?”

            I looked at Yoona, who gave me a curious look, as if she was wondering the same thing. I looked back at the jeweler. “What’s the most expensive ring you have here?”