Chapter 45: Krystal Returns

Perfect for Me

            The next morning, I woke up and found Yoona staring at me. “You look so peaceful when you’re sleeping… like a baby,” Yoona smiled dreamily.

            “How long have you been awake?” I rubbed my eyes and looked around.

            “Not that long, I just woke up too.” Yoona replied. She looked around, “I think that the door is open.”

            “Oh, then let’s go.” I stood up and Yoona followed me. We excited the place and walked outside. “Why don’t you go home and change?”

            “Okay, meet you back at the agency later?” Yoona walked in the opposite direction.

            “See you,” I walked home.

<3

            After I’d finished changing I went back to the agency. Nobody was there yet. Taeyeon usually walked in later and I guessed that Yoona was still not done changing. I sat down at my desk and put my head on my desk. The door opened and closed. “Yoona?” I called out.

            “No, it’s me, Krystal.”

            I picked up my head and saw Krystal standing before me. “Nathan, I think Im in trouble…”

            I stood up and walked over to her, “Why don’t you come to sit down?”

            Once we were seated, Krystal started talking really fast, “I’m sorry about last time… I thought that Eunhyuk really was the one for me, but I found out that he wasn’t… I think I’m in love with someone… for real now… I want you to help me get with him.”

            “Are you two good friends? How’d you meet?” I asked.

            “Well, we are in the same night classes and he’s helped me a few times with small favors. Like… he helps me when I’m confused…” Krystal explained.

            “Oh, I see. What’s his name?” I questioned her.

            “His name is Kim Jonghyun. But I don’t really know him that well… I want to get to know him better.” Krystal explained.

            “Oh, Jonghyun…” I was shocked. Jonghyun was my good friend.

“What, do you know him?” Krystal asked.

“Yeah, we’re friends. Maybe you should go on a blind date with him.” I suggested.

            “Blind date? How would that work?” Krystal felt a little jittery just thinking about it.

            “Let me set it up for you,” I suggested.

<3

            “Hey, Jonghyun!” I met up with Jonghyun for lunch. We did a high five and our secret handshake. We both burst out laughing, “We used to be so childish…”

            “Wassup, man?” Jongyun had his chin in his hands.

            “How’s life, bro?” I watched as the waiter approached us.

            “What’d you like to order?”

            “Can we both get the set lunch?” Jonghyun ordered, “That’s okay with you right?”

            “Yeah, we used to eat those.” I reminded him. “So how’s life?” I repeated.

            “Pretty good… I’m still taking classes for my singing career. How was the military, bro? Can you tell me about it?” Jonghyun shifted the subject to me.

<3

After much talking and laughter, our food arrived.

            “So, Jonghyun, do you have a girlfriend? Or someone you like?” I brought up the subject as a starter.

            “Ehhh… not really…” Jonghyun waved his hand around motioning a “so-so”. “Maybe you could set me up with someone in your dating agency,” Jonghyun joked.

            “Hey, good idea!” I laughed, feeling so lucky that he’d brought up the subject, cuz honestly I didn’t know how I’d bring up the topic.

            “Yo, I was just kidding…” Jonghyun laughed.

            “No, I think it’s a good idea. There are some really nice girls actually that are also looking for love…” I tried to make him interested. “Why don’t you go on a blind date?”

            “Blind date? I’ve never done that before… I guess I could try.” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

            “Okay, great. So I’ll just talk to the girl and we can set it up!” I smiled.

            “Wait you already got a girl?” Jonghyun questioned.

            “Yeah…” I realized that I’d just given away something.

            “Who is it?” Jonghyun was curious.

            “If I told you, it wouldn’t be a blind date anymore…” I reminded him.