Chapter 26: Confession Part 2

Perfect for Me

            Tiffany stopped walking. She found herself outside of the bakery. Tiffany entered with her key and headed into the grand kitchen. Right now she was confused and upset. Only cooking soothed her grief.

            Tiffany found Eunhyuk’s apron inside a closet next to hers. She couldn’t help but caress it. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing this just after she decided to give up, but she couldn’t help herself.

            “I knew I’d find you here,” Eunhyuk’s sudden appearance startled Tiffany. Tiffany dropped the apron. “So this is your new home?” Eunhyuk teased Tiffany. He approached Tiffany and cornered her against the wall. Tiffany peered at Eunhyuk. What was going on?

            “Errr… no… but I just wanted to…” Tiffany was at a loss of words.

            “Tiffany, why’d you run away? Who are you running away from? Krystal? You might hear or see things about me and her, but really nothing’s going on.” Eunhyuk explained while leaning closer to Tiffany.

            Tiffany felt a bit shy at how close they were.  She felt her face flush pink.

            Eunhyuk stepped back and took an apron that was hanging behind her. He put it on. He held out Tiffany’s apron to her. Seeing that she was not reacting, he went ahead and helped her put it on. Tiffany jolted a bit when she felt their skin touch and snapped out of her shock.

            Eunhyuk opened the fridge and took out several ingredients. “Let’s bake a cake,” Eunhyuk ordered.

            “What kind?” Tiffany asked. She eyed the ingredients as Eunhyuk placed them onto the table: milk, eggs, flour, cream…

            “You’ll see,” Eunhyuk replied. He closed the fridge and took out a mixing bowl from the cabinet, “Here, mix.”

<3

            “Oh, so it’s a sponge cake…” Tiffany named the cake after the cake was finished baking.

            “Do you want to frost it with me?” Eunhyuk handed Tiffany a frosting bag.

            “Sure,” Tiffany grasped the bag and began to decorate the cake. She began to frost the side slowly. Eunhyuk watched Tiffany as she frosted. After frosting for a while, Eunhyuk began to laugh. “Tiffany silly, you have frosting on your nose!” He wiped the frosting off her nose with his finger and it, “Oh, so sweet!”

            Tiffany’s face turned bright pink, so she quickly turned away.

            Eunhyuk was startled and laughed. “What are you doing Tiffany?”

            It was time! Tiffany slowly turned around and faced Eunhyuk. “Eunhyuk oppa, I like you.”