Chapter 20: Finding the watch

Perfect for Me

            “Well, Tiffany, we’ve searched the entire mini-mall for you but we didn’t find any watch that matches your description.” I reported to Tiffany.

            “Oh…” Tiffany frowned.

            “Well, we didn’t find it in these areas but maybe… do you know what his job is?” Yoona questioned.

            “I know that Eunhyuk likes to bake and cook… he’s a pastry chef! He makes the best macaroons!” Tiffany giggled.

            “Could it be-“ I began.

            “In the oven?” Yoona finished off.

            Again I peered at Yoona who just stared back at me. Was this all just too perfect?!

            “Maybe?” Tiffany led the way out of the mall and we headed to Eunhyuk’s bakery.

<3

            When we arrived at the bakery, Tiffany pulled out a key and opened the door. The bakery was not open today but Tiffany still had the key because she was an apprentice there. Tiffany led us to past the counters filled with delicious baked goods and into the back area. She approached the ovens and opened each one.

            “Nope, it’s not in the first three.” Tiffany opened each oven door and peeked in. When she got to the last oven she was surprised to find that the watch was in there! Tiffany gasped and started to laugh. “That’s so!!” Tiffany covered but was giggling. “How did it get in here?!”

            “Maybe he was just careless?” Yoona shrugged.

            “Or timing something and accidently put it into the oven after?” I suggested.

            “Well thank you for finding it! Now I just need to return it to my friend!” Tiffany smiled from ear to ear.

            A serious look crossed my face, “But don’t YOU like Eunhyuk TOO?”

            It took a while, but Tiffany eventually replied, “Yes, I do.” She peered at me, “But I’d never steal my best friend’s crush!”

            “Well, it’s not like they’re a couple yet. Your friend only has her eyes on him. Say how did she meet him?” I folded my hands over my chest.

            “She dropped me off at the bakery one day before going to her classes.” Tiffany thought back trying to remember.

            “So, doesn’t that mean that you knew Eunhyuk first?” Yoona blurted out.

            “Yeah, that’s true… but I don’t think that I started to realize my crush on him until after she mentioned hers.”  Tiffany admitted.

            “Well, he’s not taken yet, so he’s technically available to both of you. It depends on who wins his heart first.” Yoona pointed out, “You can win his heart.”

            “Because we’re here to help you.” I nodded at Tiffany.