Chapter 52: Still with my baby

Perfect for Me

"His name is Lee Donghae. He's the famous singer part of that really popular boy-band group, Super Junior! I got his autograph!" Yoona flashed off the autographed paper as if it was a diamond ring. 

I smiled at Yoona. She was so cute... getting so excited over a piece of paper signed by some important person. I laughed and scribbled my name onto a random piece of paper floating around. I held it out to her, "Okay now you should be going crazy since you have the autographs of two awesome people." 

Yoona looked at me and pouted. "Are you teasing me, oppa?" She took the paper anyways and put it down on the side, alongside with the autograph of Lee Donghae. She sat down and gestured for me to sit down next to her. I sat down and snuggled into Yoona. I placed my head on her lap and looked up at Yoona's beautiful face. 

I smiled sweetly at her, "What did I ever do to deserve someone like you?" I took hold of her small hands, "I'm blessed to have you with me." I kissed her hands. Yoona picked loosened my grasp of her hands and gently my hair. 

"Oppa..." She looked into my eyes. There was a soft, tender look in her eyes as if she wanted to say something. 

I sat up and leaned over and kissed Yoona's lips. I felt her smiling silly as I kissed her. 

"Yoona? What is it that you want to tell me? I have a feeling that you want to tell me something." Our eyes met and I made sure that they were locked on each other. She looked down briefly and smiled. 

"Oppa, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. That's all. There's nothing going on. Why do you think that something is wrong with me?" Yoona put her hands on my cheeks. "Are you sure that there's nothing going on with you? How's your mother? Have you been calling her?"

I smiled, "Yes, in fact I called her just before you came over. She was wondering about you too." I smiled, "You two should really meet again someday."

"I'd love to see Mrs. Kim again." Yoona clenched my hands tightly. She looked around my house. "Oppa, it's so tidy in here. I guess that you're still the neat freak that you always were..." Yoona stood up and cleaned up the half-eaten food. "Maybe you can eat this tomorrow morning." 

I stood up too and put my arms around her waist, "I won't have you here tomorrow morning to feed me though..." I kissed her cheek. 

"Then finish it now." Yoona re-opened the box and held it out to me. 

I took the box and scooped some food and gobbled it down. Yoona shook her head as she watched me make a mess. After I finished, we both cleaned up the mess I'd made. 

"Want to see a magic card trick?" I held up the deck of cards Yoona had brought over.

"Oppa, I didn't know that you knew any magic tricks?" She sat down to watch. 

I shuffled the cards and held out the pile to Yoona. "Pick one."