Chapter 17: I Love You Part 3

Perfect for Me

            Kyuhyun approached Seohyun’s bedroom door and knocked on the door. He didn’t hear a response, so he figured that she might be asleep. Kyuhyun opened the door a little and poked his head in. He saw Seohyun peacefully sleeping. A smile crept onto his face as he closed the door quietly. She was so cute when she was sleeping. She looked so peaceful just like in their childhood.

            Kyuhyun placed the tray onto the table next to her bed and kneeled on the floor by her bed. He placed his hand on her face and her cheeks gently. He really hoped that she was okay… His hand brushed against her face and to his surprise, he noticed some makeup rub off her face. Why was she wearing makeup when she was so sick? Did she wear it for him? He placed his hand on her forehead. Her head didn’t feel hot. It seemed as if she wasn’t really that sick.

            He felt Seohyun shuffle in bed a little and her eyes opened. “Kyuhyun oppa?”

            Kyuhyun Seohyun’s check again, “Seohyun, do you remember me?”

            Seohyun smiled and placed a hand onto his hand. “Kyuhyun, I did remember you that day actually. It’s just that…” Seohyun faked a cough; “I was in shock when I saw you again. It’s been so long since we’ve been together. When you suddenly left me that day… I was so heart-broken. I didn’t know how to react when I saw you again. Kyuhyun, when you left, I… lost myself. I didn’t know who I was anymore. So I needed to become someone else which is why I became a model.”

            Kyuhyun slowly removed his hand from Seohyun’s cheek. He looked away briefly. He felt a bit guilty. He didn’t know that he’d hurt her so much. He thought that he was the only one hurting, but in fact… what he had to face was nothing compared to Seohyun.

            Kyuhyun turned back around to face Seohyun. “Seohyun, I’m sorry… I had no idea…” Kyuhyun leaned his face closer to Seohyun and gently kissed her cheek. “Seohyun, I will never leave you again. You cannot ever escape from me. You’re mine.”

            Seohyun looked into Kyuhyun’s eyes and smiled, “Kyuhyun oppa, I love you with all of my heart. I want to be with you too. “

            Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun and leaned in to kiss her…

<3

            “… and then he… kissed me!” Seohyun blushed as she retold the sweet memory to me at the dating agency. She was giggling and all jittery, “And he didn’t seem to notice that I was just pretending to be sick with makeup on my face to make me look more pale.”

            “I see, well that’s a happy ever after for you and Kyuhyun. I was glad to help.” Taeyeon and I sat across from Seohyun in the dating agency listening to Seohyun tell the story of their romantic start as a couple. Taeyeon patted me on the back and laughed.

            “Ryeowook, great job! I’ve never seen such a happy couple.” Taeyeon looked over at Seohyun.

            “We’re going to debut together in singing, which was our dream since childhood. I’m so glad that dreams do come true!” Seohyun told us. She sat with one leg crossed over the other and her arms rested at her sides. If your dream is alive, then it’ll come true.