Chapter 68: Marry Me

Perfect for Me

No one’s POV

Some time had passed after Siwon and Yuri had become a couple again. All of the couples were slowly preparing for their marriages. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were officially getting married and at the same time, Seohyun and Kyuhyun had also decided that it was their time, so what better way but for the agency to hold a marriage celebration for all the couples?

It was like a field trip to the wedding boutique. All of the couples were trying on wedding dresses and tuxes. All of the couples decided to make it the wedding of the century.

There was a total of 6 couples that planned to get married: Siwon and Yuri, Seohyun and Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Eunhyuk, Taeyeon and Leeteuk, Donghae and Jessica, and Yoona and Ryeowook. Krystal and Jonghyun, Zhoumi and Victoria would also attend in preparation of their own marriages to come.

All of us had sent invitations to our families. At last Ryeowook’s mother was able to meet with Yoona’s mother. It had been many years and these two friends were glad to see each other again. They had so much to catch up on and were so happy that the day had finally come for Yoona and Ryeowook to get married.

Siwon had sent Sooyoung an invitation after Yuri had told him to. Yuri felt that they should do this little thing for Sooyoung out of courtesy. And so Siwon had done what Yuri had asked for and he sent Sooyoung an invitation.

Leeteuk brought his sister, who Taeyeon still felt embarrassed about for misunderstanding their relationship.

Jessica and Ryeowook were finally able to meet again after an awkward separation, but for some reason they were both okay with it. They weren’t at odds and instead properly greeted one another. “You will be happy this time around.” Ryeowook smiled at Jessica. He wasn’t able to make her happy, but he was sure Donghae would.

And so, the wedding day came. It was held at the grandest place in Seoul: Grand Hyatt. It was so elegant and beautiful, certainly a night to remember for the many couples. Everything was ready: the food, the waiters, the music, and mood… but one thing was wrong.

Yoona exited the fitting room in her wedding gown. She shone in her gorgeous white dress. All of the other women had to admit that Yoona was the most glamorous and gorgeous one there. She watched as each man came to meet their bride, but she didn’t see Ryeowook. The Yoona decided to wait a little longer. Don’t worry, the prince always comes to get his princess. Yoona closed her eyes and thought about the entire course of her life during these past months. From re-meeting Ryeowook to becoming a couple and now it was finally their wedding day. This was the day Yoona had dreamed about since she was a young girl… since she had a major crush on him.

Yoona reopened her eyes and looked around again. She saw Siwon and Yuri on one side. Siwon was dancing with Yuri on the terrace. It was just so amazing how everything ended perfectly.

Yoona shifted her gaze to the other side where she saw Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon watching Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk doing a dance. They were giggling hysterically. Look how happy each couple was to be with their loved one.

Yoona saw Donghae and Jessica gazing outside at the view from the balcony. There was a beautiful view of the entire city. She watched at how closely they stood, with Donghae standing behind Jessica and his arms around Jessica’s waist. Happiness filled the room, but for some reason Yoona didn’t feel that way. Where is my husband?

Yoona stood up and walked out of the building. She glanced around. It was a beautiful day… She smiled at Mrs. Kim and her mother who were walking towards her. “Mother!” Yoona called out to both women.

“You look amazing!” Yoona’s mother hugged Yoona. “You remind me of my own wedding day.”

“”She is the most gorgeous bride here today.” Mrs. Kim smiled at Yoona. “For some reason, I always imagined Yoona in a bridal gown, but I just never knew the lucky groom would be my own son!”

Yoona smiled at the compliment and glanced around. Just where was Ryeowook?

“He’s coming, don’t worry. I just sent him on a little expedition, but he’ll be back soon.” Mrs. Kim informed Yoona.

“On his wedding day?” Mrs. Im gave Mrs. Kim a look.

“Yes, there’s just something I forgot to bring.” Mrs. Kim whispered the last word.

Yoona glanced around once again. She hoped that he’d make it back in time for their ceremony!

<3

            Ryeowook exited the hotel his mother was staying at. Go to the hotel I’m staying at and you’ll find my luggage on the bed. Open the front zipper and there will be something for both you and Yoona. Make sure to bring it.

            Ryeowook hadn’t been quite sure of what she had meant. What could it be that his mother wanted him to bring? But now he understood. Ryeowook got into his car and drove back to Grand Hyatt. He tried to drive a little bit faster. He didn’t want to be late to his own wedding!

<3

            “The ceremony will begin in an hour.” Yoona whispered to herself. And Ryeowook wasn’t even back yet. Yoona closed her eyes. Would Ryeowook be late to his own wedding?

            Yoona decided to give Ryeowook a call. She waited patiently for him to pick up his phone.

            “Yoona?” Ryeowook’s voice sent relief through Yoona.

            “Ryeowook, where are you now? The wedding ceremony starts in about an hour. I’m worried about you.” Yoona shuffled around nervously.

            “Yoona, I’m driving back now as quickly as I can. I’m on the highway now, so don’t worry.” Ryeowook was so glad to hear Yoona’s voice too.

            “Okay, well, be careful…” Yoona’s voice drifted off when all of a sudden, Yoona heard the screeching of the car wheels and the crashing of cars. “Ryeowook?!” Yoona’s heart was so nervous. “Ryeowook?!”          

            There was no reply.