Chapter 51: Visiting my Ryeowook oppa

Perfect for Me

Yoona stood up and shook Donghae's hand. "It was truly a pleasure meeting you! I'll discuss with my partner and we can arrange a time to meet up with Jessica." Yoona was still in disbelief of her luck in meeting celebs during work. As Donghae stood up to leave, Yoona also stood up and grabbed a piece of paper from her desk. She held it out to Donghae, feeling shy. "Can I get your autograph?" She knew they would still meet plenty more times, but Yoona wanted to get his autograph still, just in case. 

Donghae laughed and nodded, "So you're one of my fangirls, huh?" He took the paper from Yoona's hands and laughed. Yoona looked up at Donghae, confused. 

"I was wondering how you want me to sign? With my blood?" Donghae was being sarcastic. He pretended to scribble with an invisible pen or with his blood.

"Omo..." Yoona laughed along, feeling like an idiot. She walked back over to her desk and pulled out a pen from the cup of pens on her desk. She walked back over to Donghae and handed him the pen. 

"Thanks," Donghae signed his signature and wrote underneath 'silly Yoona'. He handed back the autograph back to and waved, "Thanks a bunch! See you again soon,

"No problem..." Yoona called out after him as he walked out the door. She looked down at his autograph. Today was her lucky day. See what Ryeowook had missed because he was sick?  Yoona recalled that she could go home now. Yoona locked up the agency and walked on over to my house. 

I rolled around in bed. I'd been stuck here for the entire day so I'd been pretty bored out of my mind. I was feeling a little bit better, but felt a little bit hungry since I didn't really have an appetite for anything. I'd taken the opportunity to call my mother today to see how she was doing. I told her I was sick and she had scolded me to take better care of myself. She seemed awfully curious about my love-life and had dug out tons of details from me. I felt vulnerable, like she was doing this on purpose when I was sick. But since she was my mom and I was her only son, I didn't mind. You may call me a mommy's boy cuz that is what I am. I told her about how Yoona and I were dating now. My mom seemed awfully curious about whether or not I planned on asking her to marry me, since she knew that this has been my dream since I was little. I didn't really know what to say because I did want to, but felt like it was too early to be thinking about this. 

After my nice, long conversation with my mother, I'd gone back to sleep for a little, watched some dramas on TV and then went back to sleep. It had been a long day... I sat in my bedroom looking at the clock on the wall. I watched as it ticked and every minute went by slowly... It was 5:18 PM now. Yoona should be out now...

Just as I was about to lie down to rest some more, the doorbell rang. A smile appeared on my face as I jumped off the sofa and raced to the door. I opened it, feeling so excited and there Yoona was! I hugged her right away. 

Yoona was surprised and laughed, "Missed me?" 

I stopped hugging her and nodded furiously, "YES!! I was so bored today!" I looked Yoona from bottom up. "So what do you have for me?"

"If you'll  let me in first, I'll show you." Yoona replied. I stepped aside so that Yoona could come in and then I shut the door behind her. Yoona placed some food that she'd bought onto the dining room table and placed a deck of cards in front of me. 

"Cards?" I glanced at Yoona. We were going to play cards? 

"Yup, thought you might be bored." Yoona shrugged as she put the food out for me. She scooped some food out and held it out to me. "Open up."

I stared back at Yoona as if I didn't know what she was about to do.

"Must I do the choo-choo train?" Yoona squinted her eyes at me. 

"Oh no," I laughed and opened my mouth. Yummy.... Food had never tasted so good before... 

"So what happened at the agency?" I asked as I dug into the food. I picked up an octopus wiener with my chopsticks and held it out to her, to feed her. She opened and ate it. 

"We have a new client. Can you guess who it is?" She had an excited look on her face. 

"Ummm... Let me see..." I gave Yoona a mischievous look. "Your ex boyfriend?" 

Yoona shook her head, "You wish." 

I pretended to think about it once more, "Fine, my ex girlfriend." 

"Yo, it was a guy. Your ex girlfriend? I never knew you were interested in men." Yoona burst out laughing. 

I sighed, "Okay, Yoona... Who was it?"