TWO.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

When Hakyung entered class, she smiled to herself when she saw Sehun in class. EXO-K were in the same class as she was in and he was chatting with the other classmates. Although they were kingkas, they maintained good relationships with their classmates.

The girls that were practically drooling over the 6 of them and Hakyung rolled her eyes at them, mocking them for being so pathetic. She had her own fair share of friends in the class but she found herself glancing at Sehun every now and then in class.

Jaeyoung was in her class too, and she chuckled every time she saw her friend acting whenever she saw Sehun. “Grow a pair and talk to him!” Jaeyoung said and Hakyung shook her head. “He doesn’t like girls like me.” She said simply and the teacher entered the room.

“Guys, open your textbooks to page 36 and we’ll start on our lesson!” The teacher commanded and the girls’ conversation ended as soon as it started.

 

During lunch, Hakyung and Jaeyoung left the class, walking hand in hand towards the cafeteria. They sat down at their usual table and Jaeyoung went to get food for the both of them. Hakyung’s eyes wandered around and landed on the handsome basket ballers that were entering the cafeteria.

She watched as they got to their usual seats and she frowned when she saw Sehun calling the school’s queenka over. “Sora~ would you be a dear and get my lunch for me?” He asked and the girl blushed, nodding her head.

Hakyung scoffed at how submissive the girl was to Sehun, but part of her wanted him to notice her. She mentally slapped herself when she realised what she was thinking about. Her eyes followed Sora as she made her way to the front of the queue, cutting the line that was already well formed.

She frowned and blinked. During that split second when she opened her eyes, Jaeyoung stood in front of her with two trays of food. “Stop dreaming and take your tray.” She said and held Hakyung’s tray out towards her.

“Gomawo.” She said and Jaeyoung gave her a sarcastic smile.

 

The girls were barely a minute into their lunch when Sora’s high pitched voice sounded. “Here you go, dear.” She said and Hakyung found herself glancing over to them. “Thanks babe.” He said and Sora sat down on his lap.

She blushed every time Sehun called her an endearment, but they have been together for like, how long, 3 months?

 

Hakyung huffed and poked her food. “Come on girl, you know this. He’s too much of a playboy for you. You know that. You are way out of his league, girl.” Jaeyoung said and Hakyung nodded absentmindedly.

“I know babe. I know. But I just can’t help it. You know how I feel towards him…” Hakyung pouted. Jaeyoung turned her spoon around and lifted Hakyung’s chin with the end of the spoon’s handle.

“Look at me, babe. Either you go up to him and talk, or you forget about the feelings you have and look for someone else that’s worth your time.” Jaeyoung said bluntly and Hakyung nodded. “Oh, I will. I will talk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter