TWENTY.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

“Noona!” Kyung welcomed Hakyung as she entered the place. The other kids were in school and he was the only kid there. “Hey Kyungie.” She smiled as the young boy hugged her legs, resting his head at the side of her hips. Halmeoni slowly walked out of her office and saw Hakyung.

“Hakyung-ah!”

Hakyung lifted Kyung up, and he wrapped his little arms around the girl’s neck. “Let’s go.” She whispered and patted Kyung’s back, as she walked towards Halmeoni.

 

“Halmeoni, can I bring Kyung to my place to stay over for a few days?” She asked the older lady and she patted the younger boy’s head. “Of course you can. Kyung, do you want to live with noona for a few days?” Halmeoni asked and Kyung nodded his head enthusiastically.

“Okay, remember to behave yourself.” Halmeoni said and tapped Kyung’s nose. The little boy beamed and buried his face on the crook of Hakyung’s neck. She let the boy down and said, “Kyung-ah. Go pack your things okay? Noona will come get you later tonight~” Hakyung said and the little boy nodded, running off to his room.

Halmeoni chuckled and faced Hakyung, holding both her hands. “I don’t know what to do with this little boy. He keeps asking for you.” The older woman said and shook her head. Hakyung laughed and hugged Halmeoni.

“I’ll talk to him,” she said and Halmeoni nodded. “I’ll back later, okay?” Hakyung pecked the older lady’s cheek before leaving.

 

Hakyung left the orphanage and was walking towards the bus stop. She wanted to bring Kyung to the place she and Sehun shared, but she didn’t know if Sehun would like it if she brought a kid home.

Her shoulders sagged when she remembered that Sehun had brought Sora back home. She whipped out her mobile and saw that it was already 7pm. “Sora should be gone by now, right?” She asked herself and held onto the straps of her bag pack.

 

Hakyung was walking when she felt someone tailing her. There was this eerie presence behind her and she felt someone’s gaze on her back. She stopped in her tracks and took a deep breath before turning.

No one was there behind her.

Hakyung took a deep breath and turned back, trying to walk towards the bus stop as quickly as possible. She felt the presence again and before she could react, a man caught her in a headlock from the back. His arm was under her chin as he pressed her back against his chest.

Hakyung gasped when she felt him point something on her back. She screamed and felt him point the knife deeper into her back. She felt it draw a little blood and the man whispered into her ear. “Give me your money and you’ll not get hurt.” He said raspily.

The girl stayed still and the guy grabbed her bag, yanking the bag away. He ran off and Hakyung ran after him. “Thief!” She yelled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter