THIRTY-FOUR

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 34

Sehun and Jongin made it back to the hospital just in time to see Hakyung and Jaeyoung walking out of the building. They ran up to the girls and Sehun held onto Hakyung’s waist.

“What are you guys doing outside here?” Jongin asked, talking the bag from Jaeyoung.

“Kyung wanted to be discharged today. I wouldn’t let her but she wanted it. The doctor said she shouldn’t exert herself.”

Sehun turned to look at his wife.

“Why did you want to get out of the hospital? Shouldn’t you be more careful about your health now?” He scolded.

“I didn’t want to stay in that boring room for too long. It’s so suffocating!” She whined.

“But your health is more important, babe.” Sehun reminded. “Go back, I’ll accompany you till the doctor say you can be released.”

Jaeyoung and Jongin shared a look.

Hakyung pouted and motioned Jaeyoung to help her back into the hospital. Jongin patted his friend on his back and followed the ladies in.

 

“How long does my wife have to stay in the hospital?” Sehun asked the doctor.

“She’s in no bad condition, but her system is still weak. She should stay till evening, for us to make sure she’s alright before she can go.” The grey-haired doctor said, giving Hakyung a look.

“And you, missy, have to be careful of what you eat.” He teased. Hakyung blushed and smiled sheepishly.

Sehun shook his head at the girl and shook the doctor’s hand before sending him out of the ward.

Jaeyoung snuck a glance at Jongin before hugging Hakyung close to herself. She pecked the crown of the girl’s head and whispered, “I have to go. Omma’s looking for me.”

Hakyung nodded and held her best friend’s hand.

“Be careful.” She said.

Jaeyoung took her own bag and headed out the door. Jongin stood up immediately and rushed after her. Sehun watched his friend go, and sat down on the bed beside Hakyung, smiling to himself.

“They make a great pair, don’t you think?” Sehun asked.

“Are you trying to pair my best friend with your best friend?” Hakyung teased.

Sehun turned around and held both her hands in his, his thumbs caressing the back of both her hands. He looked at how soft her facial expression was and felt his heart warm up. She looked up shyly at him and tilted her head to the side.

“Why are you looking at me for?”

“Nothing, just so lucky to have you.” He blurted.

Hakyung blushed. Sehun looked away shyly.

“What do you want to have for dinner later tonight?”

“Chicken. I want chicken.”

He tapped her nose and held the back of her neck, planting his lips on her forehead. He pulled away and pressed his own forehead on hers, staring into her eyes. She was blushing like crazy, her heart hammering against her ribcage.

“W-What are y-you d-doing?” She stammered.

“If I could wish for the world, I would. But I don’t have to.” He murmured.

“A-And, w-why is th-that?”

Sehun smirked.

“Because I have you.”

That sent Hakyung into a blushing frenzy and she pushed him away. He stumbled a couple of steps backwards and laughed loudly.

“Y-Yah!” She shouted, then a smile appeared on her face.

He walked up to her and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around his middle. He ran his fingers through her hair. His heart raced when he felt that urge to tell Hakyung that he loved her.

“Hakyung-ah…” He parted his lips and called out her name softly, his fingers combing her hair.

“Hmm?”

“I…” He stuttered.

Say it.

“I…”

Oh Sehun, say it.

Hakyung chuckled. She pushed herself away and held onto his hands, looking into his eyes.

“You? You what?” She asked.

“I…”

Just say that you love her!

She looked at him in anticipation.

“I… I broke up with Sora.” He gave up and confessed.

God damn it, Sehun.

“You what?!” Hakyung exclaimed. “Why?!”

That made Sehun rise his eyebrows.

“What do you mean why? Aren’t you, my wife, supposed to be happy that I broke up with my girlfriend?”

Hakyung reddened, looking away. Sehun smiled and sat down beside her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

“Don’t worry about anything, I’ll be here.”

 

The doctor came back into the ward several hours later to say that Hakyung was fit to be discharged.

“Be careful the next few days okay? Don’t get sick, don't eat any medication.” The doctor advised.

Hakyung nodded and Sehun side-hugged her.

“Do you hear that?” He asked, tapping her nose.

The doctor left the ward after giving her names for vitamins for her to take at the counter before she leave. Sehun made her sit on the bed as he packed her things. She got off the bed to go to the washroom and he ran up to her, holding her securely.

“Where are you going?” He asked. “You have to rest. I’ll help you, just tell me what you need.”

Hakyung laughed and playfully smacked his chest.

“I want to pee. How are you supposed to help me with that?”

“Oh… Well I can help if you let me.” He quirked his brow suggestively.

“You!” She smacked his chest again and he yelped in ‘pain’.

He pretended to be in terrible pain but she just laughed.

“Stop pretending. I know you’re playing~” She sang but Sehun didn’t break his act.

“Yah…” She started to worry. “Yah. Are you okay?” She looked at him as he bent forward.

“Sehun…” She called out softly and placed her hand on his shoulder.

He turned his head a little so that she could see the side of his face, then he cracked a grin. He started laughing and she realised that he was just playing with her. She rained her palms on him, angry that he decided to disturb her.

Sehun grabbed onto her wrists and yanked on them lightly, making Hakyung stumble forward and into his embrace.

“I was just joking. Stop hitting me, it hurts.” He chuckled.

She frowned and turned her back on him, pouting. He noticed that she was ignoring hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter