THIRTY-FIVE

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 35

The next morning, Hakyung was lying against Sehun’s chest, both still fast asleep. The alarm went off and Hakyung woke up with a start. She rolled away and stopped the clock and fell back to sleep.

Sehun groaned and slept on his side, draping his arm on the curve of her waist. His hand absentmindedly her tummy in his sleep.

“What time is it?” He grunted sleepily.

“7am…” She replied. “Time to get up.” She sat up and patted his .

His hand fell from her tummy to her thigh. He shifted himself and placed his head on her laps, his arms around her waist. She ran her fingers through his hair and had a soft smile on her face.

“Come on sleepyhead. Let’s move it.”

She pushed his head off her gently and swung her legs off the bed, sitting on the edge for a second. Just before she got up, Sehun pulled her back down on the bed.

He back connected with the soft mattress and he swung his leg over her, straddled the girl.

“Let’s call in sick for today. Let’s stay at home.”

“We can’t, you have a competition later.”

Sehun whined and she held his face, caressing his cheeks.

“Get up. I’m hungry. Peanut’s hungry.”

He immediately got up and pressed his ear on her belly.

“You’re hungry? I’ll cook you something.”

He hopped off the bed, and Hakyung sat up sighing.

“I knew it.”

He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at his fiancée.

“Knew what?”

She sighed again and looked at him.

“That once you like this kid, you would throw me aside.”

Sehun started chuckling. He walked over to her and knelt in front of her. He held her hands and kissed her on the lips.

“How can I throw the mother of my baby aside? Without you, I won’t have Peanut.”

She just grinned and pressed her lips against his. Hakyung broke away a minute away later and chuckled at the dazed look in his eyes.

“Come on, go wash up.” She patted his head.

He got off her and held his hand out.

“Come bathe with me.” He his lips.

Sehun reached for her hand and yanked her up. She yelped as she collided into his chest. She looked up at him and he gave her his eye smile.

“Let’s go, baby.”

 

Sehun drove Hakyung to school after having breakfast together. He drove into the school and held her waist as they entered the school building.

She gently pushed his hand away.

“Yah, stop it. People are watching… It’s embarrassing…”

Sehun nuzzled his nose against her cheek and put his hand back onto her hip.

“I don’t care. You’re my wife, I broke up with Sora.” He pointed out.

“But they don’t know that I’m your wife and that things ended between you and Sora.” Hakyung reasoned.

Before Sehun could say anything, Hakyung caught his lips with a slight peck, earning gasps from people around them. He looked at her and his fingers reached up to lips.

“Yah! I thought you didn’t like showing affection in public?”

Hakyung shrugged.

“Peanut wanted me to kiss her father. So I did.”

Sehun’s hand reached down to her belly secretly and he whispered into her ear.

“I guess Peanut likes our skinship, baby.”

“Shut up and go for your prep, Mr Oh Sehun.” She laughed.

“Be careful then, Mrs Oh-Lee Hakyung.”

Then they parted ways.

“Come and watch my game later, alright babe?!”

She nodded and waved at him.

 

Sora watched in jealousy. Anger fumed in her when she saw them kiss. She wanted to strangle Hakyung there and then. Even if she can’t get Sehun back, she would have gotten rid of the that stole her boyfriend.

Because if she can’t get Sehun, nobody will.

 

The bell rang and the PA system started playing the basketball team’s anthem. Everyone squealed and began to rush down to the gym. The anthem signalled the starting of the game.

Hakyung slowly walked over, and Jaeyoung came jumping towards her.

“Going to the game?” She asked.

“Yeah, Sehun told me to. You?”

“I’ll accompany you.” Jaeyoung said and hooked her arm with Hakyung’s.

The latter smiled in amusement at Jaeyoung.

“What’s wrong with you? Why do you look so happy?”

She touched her face.

“I do? Well, you’ll find out tonight.”

Hakyung shrugged and Jaeyoung pulled her to the gym.

 

When the girls reached the gym, the place was packed. They had a hard time finding seats until Jongin came jogging over. Girls started screaming when he neared.

He stopped in front of Hakyung and Jaeyoung. He gave them both a kiss on their cheeks before ushering them to the special booked seats in the first row.

He leaned in closer to Hakyung’s ear and whispered, “Your husband reserved these seats for you.”

She turned away from Jongin and peered over his shoulder. She smiled when Sehun turned around and their gazes locked. She mouthed her thanks and Sehun blew her a kiss.

The crowd of girls behind them went absolutely crazy.

First, Hakyung and Sehun kissed.

Second, Jongin kissed Hakyung and Jaeyoung.

Then now, Sehun blew Hakyung a kiss.

 

“There is something up with the both of them. I swear.”

“Do you think they are together?”

“I think so! Didn’t you see Sora today? She had such bad temper!”

 

Whispers erupted behind them and Jaeyoung patted Hakyung’s thigh, asking her to ignore them. She took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter