FORTY-TWO

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 42

For the past six days, Sehun was pretty much obedient. He didn’t kiss Hakyung or make love to her. He did try on the second night, but she chased him out of the bedroom. He had to deal with his by himself.

By the fourth night, Hakyung woke up to Sehun’s face between her legs. He argued that that wasn’t . Again, she chased him out of the room.

---

Sehun and Hakyung decided to cuddle at home a little longer, so they skipped the morning lessons. Neither of them told their best friends, so Jaeyoung and Jongin were in school together, discussing about their friends.

“They’re getting on really well huh?”

The both of them saw the picture Baekhyun and Chanyeol had taken and grinned to each other.

“It’s safe to say that.”

They both looked up at the same time and their gazes locked. Their faces were just inches apart. Jongin’s eyes flitted to Jaeyoung’s lips. She caught his line of sight and jumped away.

“What are you looking at?” She asked, covering with her hands.

Jongin blinked and slowly straightened his back. He ruffled his hair, pretending to be nonchalant, and shrugged his shoulders.

“Nothing, little pepper. Why are you over-reacting?”

Jaeyoung glanced at how beautifully tousled his hair was, and how y his laidback action was.

I must be going insane. Since when was Kim Jongin y?

She bolted up from her seat and walked out of the classroom. It was lunch break at the moment, and Jongin thought she was going to grab something to eat.

“Hey, wait up!”

 

Jaeyoung sped forward, ignoring the fact that Jongin was following her. She could feel her heart racing and beating wildly, and she couldn’t understand why.

“Why would I be feeling like this? This idiot isn’t my type at all!”

“Who isn’t your type?”

Jongin had caught up with her and he appeared beside her. Jaeyoung jumped and sprung a few steps away from him.

“Why are you standing so close to me for?”

She turned to her locker and opened the door.

“Look,” Jongin started as he leaned against the locker doors, staring at Jaeyoung, his arms folded on his chest. “I have something to tell you.”

Jaeyoung bit her bottom lip.

What’s so important you need to tell me now?

“Jae, I…”

She turned and faced him.

“What is it?” She frowned at Jongin.

He gently tugged on her hand and closed her locker door. She had her back pressed onto the locker doors and he stood in front of her.

 

Hakyung and Sehun arrived in school and she needed to grab something from her locker. She was about to reach when she saw Jaeyoung with her back against the lockers, and Jongin hovering in front of her.

She nudged Sehun, who was playing on his phone, to look at what’s happening in front of them.

“Sehun?”

“Hmm?”

“Look up.”

He glanced up and they both stopped in their tracks.

“What is Jongin doing?”

They saw Jongin move his right hand up and placed it on the right side of the locker door, next to Jaeyoung’s head. The girl dropped her head and looked at her feet. They seemed to be talking about something serious.

“Is Jongin doing something to Jae?”

Hakyung was about to storm up to them when Sehun held her back.

“Why are you holding onto me for? I want to know what Jongin is trying to pull with Jae!”

He kept quiet but motioned his head to their friends.

Hakyung looked forward and saw Kai tilt her best friend’s chin to look up at him. She could see Jaeyoung in a breath. A gasp and squeal escaped her lips when she saw Jongin planting his lips on Jaeyoung.

She covered as she saw Jaeyoung’s eyes widened and then slowly flittered shut.

Sehun smirked and s his arm around his wife’s waist, gently rubbing on the curve of her waist. She turned to look at him.

“You knew this was going to happen?” She asked.

Sehun nodded.

“You knew and didn’t tell me?”

“Jongin wanted to confess to Jae today, and I thought that it was their personal affair, soooo, I kept mum. I’m sorry, Peanut’s mum.”

Hakyung c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter