FORTY-FOUR

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

“Oh Sehun? What are you doing?” Chanyeol asked. “With them?”

GOT7 looked up and their gazes switched into something more defensive as they got to their feet.

“What the hell do you mean by that?” JB asked.

The rest of EXO boys were glaring at them with the same level of intensity.

“Oh you know exactly what I mean.” Baekhyun challenged back.

Hakyung switched her gazes between GOT7 and EXO, before nervously tugging on Sehun’s arm.

“Do something.” She whispered

Sehun got up, inserting himself between Chanyeol and JB.

“Guys stop it. I’m trying to have breakfast with Hakyung’s friends.”

Suho looked at Hakyung and pointed at the group of boys behind them.

“Are they really your friends?” He grunted.

Hakyung cowered and Sehun quickly pushed her behind him.

“Watch it hyung. It’s my girl you’re talking to.”

Suho looked away and the tension increased in the atmosphere around them.

 

“Hey Jackson, long time man.”

Everyone turned to look at Jongin and Jackson as they exchanged greetings.

“Hey bro, what’s up? Where’s your girlfriend?”

“Oh she’s still asleep. I don’t wanna wake her up.”

“You two are friends too?!” Everyone else exclaimed.

Sehun, Jongin, Hakyung and Jackson stood together and nodded.

“That’s messed up.” Chanyeol muttered.

“How is this messed up? We are just competitors in sports, and nothing else. Why can’t we be friends?” Sehun asked.

Hakyung looked at the guys and saw that they were still having that stare-down. She wrecked her brain until she got to a plan. She held onto Sehun’s wrist and he looked down at her. She gave a look and he understood her intention immediately.

Sehun looked around and got up from his seat. He blinked at her and helped her up.

“If you guys still wanna bicker and stare at each other, I’m going to bring Hakyung home. I rather let my wife and baby rest than let them hear you guys fight.”

They were about to leave before D.O and Junior called out together.

“Fine, we’ll try to be friends, okay?” They sighed together.

Sehun and Hakyung grinned at each other before looking back at their friends.

 

The group of people sat together for breakfast, and despite some of them still being uncomfortable with each other, Jongin and Jackson were responsible for bringing the two groups closer.

They played games to decide who would pay for the entire group’s breakfast. And just by that little game, all the tension dissipated.

Sehun watched them and Hakyung gave him a nudge.

“Looks like our plan worked.”

He laughed and got up. Her gaze followed him as he nodded at Jongin.

“There’s one more plan I needed to go through with.” Sehun said, catching everyone’s attention.

He smiled and knelt down on one knee before Hakyung.

She gasped and covered .

“What are you doing?” She whispered.

Sehun grinned up at her.

“I remember the first time I was forced to put that ring on your finger because of Jongin and Jaeyoung.” He started. “I knew how much you didn’t want this to happen, but I still knocked you up.”

He rubbed his nape.

“But I still fell for you during the times we stayed together. After the news of your pregnancy to after Sora.” He took her hands. “You should know that I’m not a very romantic type of person, but…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter