ELEVEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

The groups played against each other till they had a draw of 4-4, and there was 15 minutes left of game time. “15 minutes left!” The teacher yelled and blew her whistle. The ball was in Kyungsoo’s hands and when he saw Junmyeon, he passed it to him.

Hakyung saw this chance and jumped forward, in front of Junmyeon, intercepting the pass. She landed lightly on her feet, and the ball was in her hands. She turned and tried to look for her group mates.

She saw Jongin in front of her, but he was blocked by another male classmate. The females in her class were not people that were fond with sports, in fact, they were fonder with flirting with guys, the school’s basketball team to be exact.

She turned the other direction and saw Sehun. He was free and seeing the chance, she threw the ball at him and he caught it. With a mighty throw, he managed to score and it was the end of the game.

Everyone celebrated and Chanyeol carried Sehun on his shoulders. Trust them to act like kids when it is just a game. Smiling, Hakyung stood alone. Jaeyoung saw her from the other end of the court. She waved and Hakyung waved back.

Jaeyoung slowly strolled towards Hakyung as the others cheered. Hakyung felt her heart skip a beat and felt dry. Her eyes narrowed as the sun beat down on her. Her head began spinning and she began to become dizzy.

Her hand flew up to her head and massaged her temples. Jaeyoung watched Hakyung’s smiled slowly faltered and she looked really unwell. Her lips turned white and Jaeyoung saw her swallowing her saliva. “Kyung?” She called out, and Hakyung looked at her.

With a weak smile, Hakyung blinked and black spots appeared in front of her eyes. Before she knew it, her head felt heavy and she fell onto the floor. She heard Jaeyoung yelling her name faintly. “KYUNG!” Jaeyoung yelled and ran towards her friend.

Jaeyoung’s outburst made everyone turn to look at her. It shocked everyone to see Hakyung lying on the floor, unconscious. The PE teacher ran up to them and asked Jaeyoung what happened. Jaeyoung shrugged her shoulders and held Hakyung in her arms.

Neither the teacher nor Jaeyoung could carry Hakyung by themselves, so they asked the guys for help. Jongin nudged Sehun and motioned his head towards the girls. Sehun rolled his eyes at Jongin and the guy pinched him.

“Alright, alright!” Sehun said in annoyance and walked towards them. “I’ll carry her to the infirmary,” Sehun said and lifted Hakyung up effortlessly.

 

Sehun laid Hakyung down on the bed and sat down on the chair next to the bed, waiting for the nurse to arrive. His eyes unknowingly landed on Hakyung, his eyes noticing her pale face and lips. He got up and reached out to the girl, brushing her hair away from her face.

The door opened and the nurse walked in. Sehun quickly retracted his hand in shock and stood up. “I need to ask you to leave as I examine the girl,” the nurse said and Sehun nodded, strolling out of the infirmary with his hands tucked in his pocket.

What shocked him the most, was that he even glanced at Hakyung before leaving the infirmary.

 

Hakyung slowly stirred awake and realised that she was in the infirmary. She sat up and the nurse draw back the curtains. “How are you feeling?” The nurse asked and Hakyung’s hand reached up to her head. “My head’s spinning,” she answered. “It’s because you aren’t eating food that is good for your body, especially at your condition now.” The nurse said.

“W-what condition?” Hakyung asked nervously. “Am I seriously sick somewhere? Or is there anything wrong with my body?” She asked and the nurse chuckled. “No, your body is fine. Healthy and strong.” She answered. “If that’s the case, what is wrong with me?” Hakyung asked.

“Congratulations, you are pregnant.” The nurse said with a small and Hakyung felt her heart and stomach drop at her words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter