FORTY-FIVE

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45

They arrived at a small garden and realisation dawned on Hakyung.

“Wait. Is this..?”

Jackson nodded.

“Just as you are thinking of. Now go in there, he’s waiting for you.”

Hakyung slid out of the vehicle and Jackson drove off. Tiffany was standing by the door and she smiled motherly at her.

“I’ll walk you.”

The path was lined with rose petals and Hakyung knew exactly what was going to happen. Tiffany handed her a small bouquet of flowers and hugged.

“I’m so happy you’re my daughter-in-law.”

 

The gates to the garden opened and at the end of the aisle, there stood Sehun in a tux. Hakyung felt her heart speeding up in anticipation and Tiffany squeezed her hand.

“Are you ready?”

Hakyung closed her eyes for a short moment before opening them with new determination.

“Yes.”

 

Sehun was standing at his spot at the end of the red aisle. He was fidgeting about and playing with his fingers. GOT7 was there, so were his hyungs.

Jongin was sitting with Jaeyoung, his arms around the girl who looked like she was about to cry. Halmeoni and Kyung sat at the front row, waiting for the ceremony to start.

Chanyeol got up after seeing his friend look so nervous. He walked over to him and patted his shoulder.

“What are you nervous about? She came, didn’t she?”

Sehun eyed him and Chanyeol laughed, slapping the man on his back.

“Try getting married, Yeol.”

“I would want to, if I had a girlfriend.”

Sehun chuckled.

The doors open and soft music played.

“Congratulations kid.” He smiled and ran back to his seat.

Sehun looked forward and saw Hakyung standing at the other end, in the short baby blue wedding dress he got her. A sense of pride swelled within him as he stared at her beauty. His heart raced at how beautiful she looked.

With every step she took towards him, he took in a deep breath. Tears began to well in his eyes and he had to stop himself from crying.

Hakyung made it in front of him and she gave him a smile, tears also in her eyes, as she reached out and wiped his tears away with her hands. He held her hand on his cheek and closed his eyes, basking in the moment.

“Why are you crying, silly?”

“I can’t believe this is it. You’re going to be mine, officially.”

She nodded with a grin and they sat down in front of the officer. Tiffany sat down and nodded at Halmeoni.

 

“Do you, Lee Hakyung, take Oh Sehun to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

She glanced at Sehun and nodded. She said her vows and the officer got her to sign on the wedding registration certificate.

 

“Do you, Oh Sehun, take Lee Hakyung to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

He took Hakyung’s hand and gently kissed the back of it before saying yes. He said his vows and signed on his side of the certificate.

 

“Now that the young couple have said their vows to each other, I can now pronounce them man and wife. Congrats, kiddos.”

Sehun held Hakyung’s hand and stood up, facing the small audience behind them. He rose their interlaced hands and gave everyone a big grin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter