FIFTEEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

“Jongin! What are you doing here?” She asked and looked over his shoulder. “Where’s Sehun?” Jaeyoung asked, looking at the male directly into his eyes. “He asked me to come, what happened?” He asked and glanced around.

“Hakyung’s in bed. She’s badly shaken up- Why are you here?” Jackson came down the stairs and saw Jongin standing at the doorway. Jongin looked at the male on the stairs and glanced at Jaeyoung. “Why is he here?” He asked and Jaeyoung ignored him.

“Thank you so much. Jackson, I’ll take care of her. I’ll update you if anything happens.” Jaeyoung said and gave Jackson a smiled before she bade him goodbye. Jackson bumped his shoulders with Jongin when he exited the door and the boys exchanged a glare. “Stop it, boys.” Jaeyoung said simply and Jackson saluted her before leaving.

Jongin shut the door behind him and saw Jaeyoung going upstairs. “Why was he here?” Jongin asked and Jaeyoung stopped in her tracks. She spun around and folded her arms. “Why are you still here?” She asked.

“Stop ignoring my questions girl. Why was Jackson from GOT7 here?” Jongin asked again. “Because,” Jaeyoung said and walked down the stairs towards him. “Apparently,” she said and stood in front of him. “Someone didn’t care when I called him and told him that someone broke into his wife’s place. And did he come? No.” Jaeyoung spat.

“Jackson was someone Hakyung just met, and the moment she called him, he rushed over immediately.” She added, her words lined with anger and shook her head. Jongin tried to say something but no words formed in his mouth, because he knew she was right.

“I know they are bounded by marriage because of the kid in Hakyung, but isn’t it his duty to protect her? Forget that they are forced to be engaged because of us, she is pregnant for god’s sake. What if something happens today and Jackson wasn’t here? What if I’m not here?” Jaeyoung asked, tears forming in her eyes.

Jongin saw those tears and he felt himself walking towards her. Jaeyoung blinked those tears away and pointed at the door. “I would really appreciate it if you would leave, Hakyung needs to rest.” She said and Jongin nodded in understanding. “I’ll go. I’ll bring Sehun tomorrow, okay?” He said but Jaeyoung ignored him.

“Okay, I’ll go.” He said one last time and went out the door.

 

“Hey Hakyung, are you alright?” Jaeyoung asked the moment Hakyung woke up from her little nap. “I’m fine, I just-” She sat and winced when she sat up. Jaeyoung bolted up from the chair and fussed over the girl. “Are you okay? What happened? Do you need the hospital?” She asked and Hakyung shook her head.

“My tummy, it feels weird.” Hakyung said and reached her hand down to her tummy. “I don’t know what I’m feeling… It just feels weird…” She muttered and winced again. Jaeyoung grabbed her phone and dialled for the ambulance. “What are you doing?” Hakyung asked. “I’m calling the ambulance.” She said simply and helped Hakyung to her feet.

“Why?” She asked and her knees buckled a little. “This is why,” Jaeyoung replied and pointed at her best friend. “Just in case,” she said and the ambulance could be heard. Perks of staying a few streets away from the hospital huh.

 

Jongin appeared outside Sehun’s house and knocked on his door loudly. “Oh Sehun! Open up!” Jongin yelled and kept pounding against his door. “What the heck! Jong! What do you want? It’s late!” Sehun yelled when he opened the door. “You wife was almost by a drunk man that broke into her house, and this is how you are going to act?” Jongin asked and barged into the house.

Sehun was shocked. He never knew that it was that serious. He though Jaeyoung was playing with him and that was why he called Jongin to go. He recovered from that mild shock and closed the door. “So, what happened to her?” Sehun asked and Jongin came out of the kitchen with a can of beer in his hand.

“Jaeyoung’s taking care of her now.” Jongin said and took a sip out of the can. “Speaking of her, how did she get my number?” He asked. “I gave it to her, Hakyung doesn’t have your number.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter