TWENTY TWO.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

Sehun woke up and felt his tummy growling. He got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. The maids were having their day off, and he was alone at home. He opened the fridge door and groaned when he noticed that the fridge was empty.

He went back upstairs and washed up quickly before grabbing his keys and wallet. Sehun sat in his car for a short while, contemplating if he should ask Hakyung home. Sighing deeply, he started the engine and drove off.

Why am I looking for her anyway?

 

“Noona~ I want this.” Kyung pointed at the packet of chocolates at the lower shelf. Hakyung squatted down next to him gently and took the packet from him. “You want this?” She asked and looked at the packet.

Kyung nodded and Hakyung hummed. “Okay, we’ll get this but no more sweets. They’re bad for your little teeth, okay?” Hakyung told the little boy and stood up. “Okay,” Kyung answered and reached up to hold Hakyung’s hand.

“Hakyung!” Jackson came prancing towards them and waved several bags of potato chips and chocolate at them. “Are you getting them?” Hakyung asked and Jackson nodded. Kyung tugged on the older girl’s hand.

“Hyung is going to buy all of that?” Kyung asked innocently and Jackson looked at the little boy in confusion. Hakyung glanced at Jackson and shook her head. “Your Jackson hyung is going to have cavities. Don’t follow him, okay?” Hakyung looked at Kyung and the little boy nodded.

“Hyung is going to have black teeth~” Kyung pointed his little fingers at Jackson and . Jackson looked at Hakyung as the girl folded her arms. “You tell him, Kyung~!” Hakyung cheered the little boy on and a grin formed on Jackson’s lips.

“Why you~” Jackson said and reached out to grab Hakyung in a playful headlock. “Lee Hakyung~ What did you say?” He teased and Hakyung giggled as she gently slapped onto his arms. Kyung frowned and clung onto Jackson’s leg and hit his arm repetitively.

“Let go of my noona!” Kyung said and Jackson let Hakyung go. “Protecting your maiden huh, little man?” Jackson folded his arms and looked down at the little boy, who was still clinging onto his leg. “No one bullies my noona,” Kyung huffed and Jackson picked the little boy from the floor.

“I shall bully you then!” Jackson exclaimed and threw the little boy over his shoulder. Kyung screamed and kicked his feet about as he rained his little fists on Jackson’s sturdy back. “Hyung~” Kyung whined and Hakyung laughed. Jackson chuckled and patted Kyung’s . “Let me down~!” Kyung said and Jackson chortled.

“If only you will give me a hug and let me carry you later.” Jackson suggested and Kyung nodded. Hakyung laughed at what the two kids were negotiating about and headed off the vegetable section alone.

 

Sehun was looking through the instant noodles when he saw Hakyung past him, pushing a trolley. He blinked and ran out of the aisle. He thought he had seen someone else but he caught another glimpse of her.

“Hakyung!” He called out but the girl walked off. He ran after the girl, wanting to see if it really was Hakyung. He entered the aisle she was at and felt relief wash over him. She was there right in front of him.

Sehun didn’t know what came over him but he felt really happy seeing her there. With a smile, he walked towards her and was about to call out her name when he saw a small boy running towards her. Sehun saw the little boy hug Hakyung’s legs and his head cocked in confusion.

Before he took another step forward, he heard another voice calling to Hakyung.

 

“Hakyung!” Jackson called out and the said girl turned around. “What do you want now, Jackson?” She asked playfully. “Can I buy these too?” He asked sheepishly and Hakyung knocked him on his head.

“Are you sure you are 18, Wang Jackson? Why are you like a small kid?” Hakyung asked and Jackson rubbed his nape. She laughed and Kyung went to hug Jackson. The older male lifted Kyung into his arms and pecked the side of his head.

Jackson took a step towards Hakyung and backed her up against the shelf. “What are you doing?” She whispered and tucked her chin, while looking shyly at Jackson. He smirked and pressed his forehead against Hakyung’s.

“Well, I might be like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter