THIRTY-SEVEN

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37

Sehun stirred away and saw Hakyung still sound asleep beside him. He laid on his side, trying not to move the arm under her. He let his gaze pour over her features, his palm resting squarely on her tummy.

He could feel her hardened tummy and his heart swelled with pride. The life inside of her was a fusion of the both of them. He couldn’t understand why he used to dislike her and the idea of having the baby around so much in the past.

It was a dare that landed them both in bed.

She was dared to buy him a beer.

He was dared to get into her pants.

It was some stupid dare but things just happened, and now Sehun had fallen for Hakyung.

A knock on the room door shook him back from his thoughts. He pecked her cheek before slowly easing his arm out and he shuffled his feet towards the door, ruffling his hair.

He pulled it open and a scowl appeared on his face.

“What are you doing outside my room for?”

Tiffany was standing outside, well made up and prepared to go.

“Is your wife awake?”

Sehun glanced over his shoulder and saw Hakyung stirring.

“Nope. She needs her rest. What do you want with her?”

Before Tiffany could answer, a pair of arms slid around Sehun’s middle and Hakyung peered out from behind his shoulder.

Sehun tilted his body, and slung his arm around her shoulder.

“Why don’t you sleep a little longer?”

“I couldn’t sleep anymore.” She explained and he pecked her forehead. She turned to look at Tiffany. “Mom, I’ll get ready in 15 minutes, wait down at the living room for me?”

Tiffany nodded and her heels.

The moment she left, Sehun shut the door. Hakyung walked over to her closet and began to choose her clothes. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on the top of her head.

“Why is Tiffany looking for you?” He asked.

She picked out an outfit and gently pried his arms away from her.

“I’m spending the day with her today, why?”

She shimmied out of her nightwear and walked into the washroom. She stood in front of the basin and began to wash her face and brush her teeth. Sehun leaned against the doorframe and his gaze was trained on her body.

He could see the little bump at her lower abdomen and felt his insides melt into goo. She turned around and saw Sehun staring her. She placed her hands on her hips and leaned her weight against one leg, standing lazily.

“Like what you see, Mr Oh?”

Sehun gazed into her eyes and smiled.

“Oh hell yeah, Mrs Oh.”

In the next moment, he had marched up to her and held onto her face, kissing her aggressively on her lips. He pressed his lower region close to her core as he slowly back her up.

She stumbled backwards and her back hit the sink, she winced and Sehun immediately pulled back. His hand shot to her back and rubbed the area she had hit.

“Are you okay? Is it hurting a lot?” He asked.

She chuckled and placed her hand on his hand that was on her back.

“I’m fine. It’s nothing.”

Sehun leaned in for another kiss on her neck but she covered his mouth with her hand.

“Not now, Mr Oh. I’m going to be late.” She pushed him away.

He pouted and puckered his lips, trying to make Hakyung change her mind.

She was about to remove her bra when she realised that Sehun was still staring at her from behind. She dropped her hands and folded her arms in front of her chest, whipping around to look at him.

His eyes dropped from her face to her chest. He smirked and reached her hand out to poke her on her s.

“They’re firmer than the first time I touched them.” He teased.

Hakyung started blushing and he unfolded her arms. He had this look on his face, like he was inspecting something, as he cupped her s.

“What are you doing?” She asked, shocked.

“I’m trying to see if they grew in size too.”

“Yah! Oh Sehun, get out!” She squealed and pushed him away.

He cackled and was shoved out of the toilet. He turned around and she stuck her tongue out before shutting the door in his face.

 

Hakyung was done in 15 minutes, and she went to Tiffany. Sehun was staring at his mother with a sceptical look on his face.

“If it isn’t because Jongin is looking for me, I would have accompanied you.” He grumbled under his breath.

Hakyung patted his cheek and pecked his lips.

“Oh come on, you big baby. I’m with your mother, not some stranger. I’ll be fine.” She assured. “Plus, I’m carrying her grandchild, why would she do anything to me?”

“She slapped you once remember?”

“I was being rude. I’m fine now, aren’t I?”

Sehun shook his head and hugged her.

“Promise me to be careful, okay?”

She nodded and went to Tiffany.

“Let’s go?” She asked and Tiffany just walked towards the door, putting her shoes on.

Hakyung noticed Sehun taking a step forward and she shot him a look. He glared at Tiffany and Hakyung shook her head at him, telling him not to do anything.

“Be good,” she mouthed and waved him goodbye.

“Be careful, Mrs Oh!” He called out as she left the house.

 

Tiffany and Hakyung were in the taxi, cruising along the road with a huge gap between them.

“So,” Tiffany started. “How did you and Sehun start?”

Hakyung kept quiet. She wasn’t sure what to tell her.

“Sehun and I…” She stuttered. She then dropped her voice. “We were classmates, but we didn’t talk. He was the popular one in school and I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter