SEVENTEEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

“Wow, you are a rich kid, aren’t you?” Hakyung awed at the size of that landed property they had just arrived at. “Shut up,” Sehun said and he got out of the car. He brought Hakyung’s luggage into his house and left the door open for the girl who was still seated in the car. “Rude,” Hakyung whispered and rolled her eyes.

She patted her tummy and said, “Your father is a pouty-pants. Don’t be like him in the future, okay?” Hakyung took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. She entered the house and her eyes widened. “You live alone?” Hakyung asked, her voice echoing through the semi-detached. She sighed and shook her head.

“Of course not, he has Sora.” Hakyung told herself and a maid came scurrying over to her. “Hello Young Mistress, I am told to bring you to your room?” She said politely and Hakyung nodded. “Lead the way then,” she said with a smile and the maid started walking.

 

Sehun left the luggage in Hakyung’s room and went back to his own, and locked the door. He sat down on his bed and laid on his back, with his arm draped over his eyes. “I hope I don’t regret this.”

 

Hakyung arrived in her room and the maid left her alone, after telling her that she could call them if she needed anything. She laid on the bed and pulled a pillow, placing it under her head. She rested a hand on her tummy as she sighed. “I hope this will be for the better.”

 

It was midnight when Sehun heard someone going down the stairs. He couldn’t sleep, knowing that there was an addition to the house. He got up, tired from tossing and turning in bed, and headed down the stairs, thinking that it was one of the maids in the house. “Hey, cook me something, I’m hungry.” Sehun said as he walked down the stairs.

He was outside the kitchen when he heard someone moving inside. “Didn’t you hear what I said? I’m hungry,” he barked and turned into the kitchen. He froze when he saw Hakyung standing there, pale in the face, with a mug in her hands. Sehun’s eyes widened and he took big strides towards the girl.

His arms shot out and held onto her shoulders. “Why do you look so pale?” He asked and Hakyung shook her head. “I can’t sleep,” she muttered and paused. “And I’m hungry.” She bit her lip. A small smile tugged on Sehun’s lips unknowingly and he wrapped an arm around the girl. “Go wait in the dining room, I’ll try and whip up something.” Sehun said.

Hakyung gave him a nod and headed out of the kitchen.

 

Minutes later, Hakyung fell asleep at the dining table as Sehun brought out a plate of food for her. A small part of well-cooked salmon, and some scrambled eggs. He had a glass of milk on his other hand as he made his way to the dining table Hakyung was at.

 

“Come on, wake up,” Sehun shook her gently after he set the glass and plate on the table. Hakyung groaned a little before sitting up, rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes. “Oh, you’re done already? That was quick.” Hakyung yawned and Sehun smiled again. “Come on, eat up.” He egged her and she picked up the fork and knife on the table.

She took a bite and her eyes widened. “This… This is really good!” She beamed at the male and he propped his left elbow on the table top, resting his cheek on his palm as he watched her munched down on the salmon. “I didn’t know you could cook,” she mused and took another bite. He reached up and ruffled the girl’s hair. “There is a lot of things you don’t know about me,” he said.

Time seemed to have stopped the moment their gazes connected. Sehun’s eyes fleeted to where his hand was resting on and he quickly pulled away. Hakyung lowered her gaze and took another bite. Sehun shook his head and felt this little something in him. He pushed that away and his face went back to that unfeeling look.

“Finish that and wash up. Get back to bed, we have school tomorrow.” Sehun commanded and headed upstairs. Hakyung watched his retreating figure and sighed. “He’s so bipolar.” She whispered to herself.

Then she smiled to herself.

“But thank you, Oh Sehun.”

 

The next day, someone was knocking on her room door. Hakyung got up lazily and opened the door. “Yes?” She said groggily and the maid bowed. “You have to get ready for school, Young Miss. It’s 7.12am.” She said and Hakyung rubbed her nape. “Yeah, I’ll get ready.” She said and shut the door. “Gosh,” she said and fell back into bed.

“It sure is different here,” She told herself and headed towards the washroom.

 

Sehun was at the dining table when Hakyung came out. “Morning,” she greeted but was met with a bored look on his face. “Well,” she voiced out and Sehun got up from the chair he was on. Hakyung watched as he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter