TWENTY SEVEN.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27

Night fell and Hakyung shifted in bed. The weight of an arm was draped over her waist and her eyes widened at the mere realisation of what had happened. She sat up and the blanket slid off her front.

She quickly grabbed the quilt and covered her body. She turned to her side and saw Sehun sleeping beside her. He stirred and moved, turning to face the other side. She grabbed the bathrobe that on the chair.

Wrapping the cloth around her, she headed to the toilet and closed the door.

She stripped herself of the bathrobe and looked at her body in the mirror. She blushed when she saw how Sehun had marked her skin, and the soreness between her legs was pure proof of their intimate moment earlier.

 

The sound of the shower being woke Sehun up. He groaned and draped his arm over his eyes. He pulled the quilt closer to himself as he sat up lazily. He rubbed his eyes and glanced at his surroundings.

He jumped out of bed when he didn’t see Hakyung next to him. He reached for his boxers when he saw that he was completely and he felt his body heat up when he remembered what happened.

“Hakyung? Where are you?” Sehun called and the shower was turned off. “In the washroom,” she yelled back.

 

Hakyung stepped out a while later, wrapped in a towel. Sehun smirked when he saw that and he laid on the bed on his side, propping his head with his fist.

“Are you that comfortable around me now?” He teased and Hakyung blushed, standing with her back facing him.

“Shut up.”

He got off the bed and headed to where she was. He stood behind her and opened his wardrobe, his arms caging her in. “Wear this,” he whispered into her ear and handed her his shirt.

“You want me to wear that?”

“Why? Can’t you?”

“But it’s so short…”

“It’s just me, it’s okay. Are you being shy now, after we did earlier?”

 

After Sehun said that, Hakyung blushed even harder and whipped around, raining her palms on his chest. “Don’t say it so simply!” She murmured.

Sehun laughed and held onto her wrists. “Hey, it hurts.”

Hakyung stopped and shied from his gaze. “You pig.” She smiled.

“Now, get away from me, you stink.”

Sehun smirked.

“I don’t remember you saying that when you were my name earlier.” He teased.

“You !” She scolded and threw her towel at him.

She pulled the shirt over her head and straightened the clothes before Sehun pulled the towel off himself. “Hurry up, I’m hungry. Cook for me.” She commanded.

 

“What do you want for dinner?” Sehun yelled from the kitchen. Hakyung was browsing through the TV channels while Sehun prepared to cook.

“Pasta!”

Hakyung played a movie and Sehun came out with two plates of steaming hot spaghetti.

“Food’s ready. Come eat before it becomes cold.”

Hakyung slid off the sofa and headed to the dining area. She dug into the spaghetti and Sehun watched as she ate.

“This is really good! You should become a cook!”

“With my looks? I’m too handsome to be cooped up in a kitchen.”

Hakyung rolled her eyes at his narcissism. “Whatever.”

Sehun smiled.

He then picked up his mobile and secretly took a picture of her eating.

 

After dinner, she walked over to the living room and Sehun handed the dirty dishes to the maids to clean up. She sat the very end of the sofa and he sat at the other end, leaving a huge space between them.

Hakyung curled her legs under her as Sehun flipped through the movies downloaded into his hard disk. She suddenly thought of her mother and remembered that she had never seen Sehun’s mother before.

“Sehun.”

He turned around. “Yes?”

“I haven’t got a chance to meet your mother. Not that I want you to, but I would like to see her.” She said.

She noticed the change of his facial expression as he turned away from her.

“My mother is always overseas, I don’t see her much.” He stated bluntly. Hakyung hummed in response.

"So, how was it like to have a mother?" She asked after a short silence.

Sehun eyed her and turned back to his television. "Why'd you ask?"

Hakyung shrugged, "I don't know. I just never had the chance to experience a mother's love."

Sehun turned to lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter