TWENTY FIVE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 25

Hakyung took a small stroll towards the park, holding a cup of froyo in her hand. She had been craving for that ever since 2 weeks ago and she felt an urge to have one.

“You like this huh?” She whispered to Peanut as she took a seat on the empty bench in the brightly lit park.

There was a slight movement in her belly and she took it as an approval from her baby, although she was just about a month and a half pregnant.

Hakyung smiled.

 

“You know, I can’t wait for you to come.” She said. “I’m not sure about your daddy, but I wanna hold you in my arms already.”

Hakyung rubbed her belly and another motherly smile appeared on her face. She looked at her watch and felt for her mobile.

“Drats, I left it in my room. But I guess it’s time to head back, huh?” Hakyung whispered and got up.

She discarded the empty yogurt cup away and began her slow walk back.

 

“Hyungs! Glad you guys had fun here. Now, you guys have to leave. I, uh, need to go grab something outside the house.” Sehun blabbered and the guys threw him a look.

“Outside the house?” Everyone repeated and stood up.

“Yeah. Outside. Like the supermarket, or the mini mart. Yeah.” Sehun answered absentmindedly and pushed the guys of the house.

“Thank you for coming over, I’ll invite you another time okay?” The maknae mumbled and shut the door in his hyungs’ faces.

“What is with this boy?” Suho asked, looking at his team. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and Jongin shook his head.

“Come on, let’s go grab some patbingsoo.”

 

Sehun peeped through peephole and saw the 5 of them leaving, with Jongin leading them away. He sighed and clutched his fist over his heart.

He had never felt this nervous having his team at his place before.

It was a simple dinner with the team players, but he felt that he could just drop dead in the house from all the racing of his heart.

He was afraid that Hakyung would pop into the house any moment and the boys would drill the heck out of him.

Not that he didn’t want to let his hyungs know, but he felt that Hakyung wouldn’t like it if he exposed their relationship at the moment.

He was deep in his thoughts that he didn’t hear the front door unlock. He heard the door slam close and he jumped to his feet.

“Oh? You’re home.” Hakyung stated and took off her shoes.

Sehun marched towards her and enveloped her into a hug. “I’m glad you’re back.” He murmured against her shoulder.

I missed you.

Hakyung was taken aback at the sudden skinship but reached up to pat his back. “Yeah, I’m back.” She whispered back. “But I won’t hesitate to leave if I were to hear you and Sora having again. And I’m not going to come back.”

Sehun pushed her away at arm’s length and looked at her sheepishly.

“I won’t. I’m going to break up with her soon.”

Hakyung shot her gaze up at him.

“What? Why?”

Sehun smiled and tapped her nose. She scrunched her nose up and Sehun pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo.” He cooed. “Because I want to, and it wouldn’t be healthy for you and the baby if I were to be with another woman right?”

Hakyung blushed and looked at her feet.

“Come on, it’s late. Let’s go to bed okay?” Sehun suggested and Hakyung nodded.

Sehun held his hand out and she grabbed it without hesitation. He led her up to their shared bedroom and she paused outside the door.

“Why did you stop?” He asked.

“You want us to spend the night, together? In a room?” Hakyung’s soft voice said and Sehun laughed.

She peered up at him as though he had grown an extra head.

“I don’t mind. I just want to sleep with you for one night. Is it okay with you?” Sehun asked, making Hakyung blush again.

We are husband and wife technically. I guess it’s okay…

Hakyung nodded timidly and Sehun pulled her into the room.

“Head to bed first, I need a shower.”

Hakyung nodded and climbed into bed, under the covers. Sehun peered over his shoulder and saw her close her eyes. He smiled and picked up his towel and change of clothes before heading to the bathroom.

 

After his warm shower, he switched off the light and slipped into bed with Hakyung. The girl was already fast asleep and he felt her snuggle closer to himself when she felt his warmth.

He could make out her features under the pale moonlight and gently brushed her hair off her face. He felt his insides warm out when he saw her pout in her sleep. He held her face gently, caressing her cheek with his thumb and leaned in to peck her on her lips.

Hakyung stirred and Sehun immediately pulled away. He watched as she turned the other direction and made herself comfortable. He then draped his arm over her wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter