THIRTY

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30

Sora and Sehun were at a cold-war mode for a whole month and she couldn’t stand it any longer. Sora saw Sehun, Hakyung, Jongin and Jaeyoung sitting together in the cafeteria all the time.

It was as though they were a new clique. Occasionally, the girls sat with the basketballers, but Hakyung was always next to Sehun and it peeved Sora.

So she decided to confront Hakyung.

 

Hakyung was in school before Sehun reached and she was at the cafeteria grabbing a sandwich to munch on.

“You .” She heard a voice behind her.

She spun around, only to be met with a palm down her cheek. She dropped her sandwich and gasped, her hand covering her throbbing cheek.

“Sora?”

Hakyung saw Sora seething with rage in front of her. She bit her lip, shying away from her intense gaze.

“You . You seduced Sehun to sleep with you, isn’t it? That’s why you are pregnant with his baby? And now you are using this baby to keep Sehun tied to you?” Sora accused.

Hakyung opened to speak but Sora next words made her swallow her words. “Do you think Sehun really loved you? He’s just playing with you!”

“How would you know that?”

Sora smirked. “How wouldn’t I know?”

“I can’t stand watching you and Sehun acting all lovey dovey in front of me anymore. Sehun’s my boyfriend and now he’s acting like he’s in love with you! It irks me and I hate it.”

Hakyung wanted to roll her eyes.

“At least I’m not someone who cheats on her boyfriend with another man from another school. At least I’m true to Sehun.”

Sora hardened her gaze.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I saw you with another man a month back.”

Sora folded her arms smugly and looked at Hakyung. “So? Did you tell Sehun about it? Did he believe you?”

Hakyung opened but no words left her lips.

“I knew it. He didn’t believe you. And you know why?” Sora asked, leaning in closer to Hakyung. “Because he loved me more than you ever did feel for him.”

She shoved Hakyung and she stumbled backwards, her back hitting the railings. “So back off, and learn your place, before I do it myself.”

Sora flipped her hair and her heels, walking away.

 

Hakyung was left behind, shaking. She slowly squatted down to pick he sandwich up. She paused, while still squatted, and thought back on what Sora had told her.

Do you think Sehun really loved you?

He didn’t believe you.

Because he loved me more than you ever did feel for him.

Because he loved me more.

Hakyung slowly got up and covered with the back of her hand, leaning against the railings.

“Maybe she’s right,” she whispered. “Sehun never really told me he loved me…”

Shaking her head, she rubbed her tummy.

“I have Peanut, that’s enough. Even if the whole world hates me, I have Peanut with me.” She told herself and went back to class.

 

During class, Sehun noticed that Hakyung was rather quiet. She didn’t speak with Jaeyoung and kept staring out the window. In between class periods, he went up to her to ask if she wanted anything to eat, but all he received was a blank nod or a dull shake of her head.

Sehun was worried, he didn’t know what to do. Jaeyoung glanced at Sehun from time to time and tried to ask him what was wrong with Hakyung, but he could only sigh.

Jongin saw how Jaeyoung was casting his best friend looks and how Sehun tried to talk to Hakyung the whole time.

“What’s with your wife?” Jongin nudged Sehun.

He looked longingly at the back of Hakyung’s head and shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

 

During lunch, Sehun and Hakyung were in class alone while everyone went for their lunch break. Hakyung felt tired so she stayed behind, but she was also hungry.

Sehun glanced at Hakyung, thinking of ideas to try to have her talk to him. She pouted and he saw. He chuckled to himself before calling out to her.

“Hakyung-ah, what’s wrong?” He asked.

Hakyung contemplated if she sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter