FIVE.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Jaeyoung then pulled Hakyung’s hand, bringing her to the bar for some drinks. Since they were rather popular kids themselves, other people came greeting them. The girls were only beginning to drink their mild drinks when guys came up to them.

Jaeyoung was brought away to the dance floor and Hakyung remained at her seat. She was sipping her Margarita when someone came sitting down on the seat next to her.

 

“Mind if I sit next to you?” The guy asked and Hakyung shook her head, without looking at the guy. “I’ll be having what this lady is having.” He said and the bartender nodded. The glass came sliding towards him and he grabbed it.

He took a sip and hummed. “Hmm, Margarita. Nice choice.” He said and Hakyung turned to face him. “Hey, the name’s Kris, but you can call me tonight.” He said and Hakyung smirked at the pickup line used.

“My name’s Hakyung.” She said and held her hand out. Kris took her hand and gently leaned forward to kiss it.

 

The both of them sat together and began to drink. They played drinking games and Kris held Hakyung’s wrist lightly. He stood up and said, “Let’s go.” “Go where?” Hakyung asked and took another sip of her Margarita.

“Let’s dance!” He said and she laughed, shaking her head. “I can’t dance.” She said and Kris just encouraged her. “Come on~ I’ll teach you! Come on!” Kris egged and Hakyung laughed, giving in. Kris then led her to the dance floor and placed his large hands on her hips.

They began swaying to the music and Kris’ hands slowly moved downwards, to her . Hakyung froze and looked up at Kris. “What are you doing?” She asked and Kris smirked. “Nothing,” he said cheekily and pinched Hakyung’s .

She yelped and Kris slammed his lips onto hers. Hakyung was taken aback and tried to struggle away from him, but to no avail. Her voice came out as a muffled sound and she thought she was a goner, until…

 

“Kris, go flirt with other girls, this one’s mine.” Another voice came and pushed Kris away. “Aw, come on man!” He groaned and let go of Hakyung. “I’ll see you again.” He said and winked at the girl before walking away.

“Thank you.” Hakyung said and looked up at the guy who saved her. “S-Sehun.” She said and the guy just walked away, with his hand tucked in his pocket. The team came up behind her and Jongin slung his arm around her shoulders.

“Come on, join us.” He said and brought her to their booked table at the corner of the room. Hakyung looked out for Jaeyoung and saw her smooching with another hot guy. She chuckled and shook her head.

Jongin made Hakyung sit between Kyungsoo and himself, and they ordered drinks. Chanyeol held his glass up and clanked glasses with Hakyung. “Welcome to our little circle!” He said and gulped his glass of alcohol down. He then looked at Hakyung expectantly, and she raised her glass.

 

Jaeyoung came to their table after a while, a little wasted. She fell sitting on Jongin’s laps and apologised sheepishly before moving on to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter