SIX.

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

The next morning, Hakyung woke up with a huge headache. She groaned and sat up on the bed. Her hand flew to her head and she tried to open her eyes to the bright sunlight. She moved slightly and felt an ache in between her legs.

Someone stirred on the bed next to her. She turned her head in shock and saw Sehun’s sleeping being next to her. She gasped and her hand flew to . She got off the bed and grabbed the blanket to cover herself.

“Stop moving!” Sehun groaned and yelled.  “Get up! What did you do to me?!” Hakyung yelled and hugged the blanket tightly to her chest. Sehun stirred awake and sat up, ruffling his hair in anger. “Stop making a fuss and let me sleep!” He said in his morning voice and fell back onto bed.

“What did you do to me? What did we do last night?” Hakyung asked and Sehun at up again. “We had , okay? We ed. There. The reason. Happy now?” He said and closed his eyes, falling back onto the bed for the second time.

Hakyung let out a sob and grabbed her clothes. She rushed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. She fell sitting on the toilet bowl and closed her eyes. She reached down and touched herself.

She pulled her hand out and saw blood. I lost my ity… Hakyung thought and blurry images from last night came flooding into her head. Those grunts and moans. She shook her head and slapped herself a few times, trying to get those out of her head.

 

Sehun’s eyes opened when the door shut and he sat up. He saw that he was and he picked up his underwear and pants. When he was wearing his clothes, he saw blood specks on the bed’s white bedspread.

He slapped his hand on his forehead and groaned. “A ? You’re a ?” He whispered and the bathroom door unlocked. Hakyung walked out in her y outfit and glared at Sehun. “Why did you have to me?” Hakyung asked and took a step towards Sehun.

“ you?” He spat in disbelief. “You were so willing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter