FORTY-THREE

Dare To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

Sehun and Hakyung were lounging around the sofa, with his head on her laps, watching a movie that was screening on the television. A wedding came onto the scene and Sehun could feel Hakyung shying away from the screen.

He thought and realise that they haven’t had their wedding ceremony yet.

“What are you thinking about, baby?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing, I’m just a little cold.”

Sehun sat up and he opened his arms.

“Come here then.”

Hakyung let out a content sigh as she snuggled close to her husband. She rested her cheek on his chest and he placed his palm on the back of her head, her hair gently.

“What’s your ideal wedding ceremony like?”

Sehun looked at Hakyung, waiting for her answer. She was slightly taken aback by the sudden question but answered him nonetheless.

“Hmm, just a simple one, I guess.”

“A simple one? How simple?”

Hakyung smiled to herself and she drew little circles on his tummy.

“A simple ceremony with our closest friends and family. All white, but my dress blue. I would prefer a garden wedding to that usual grand wedding other girls have.”

“Hmm.” Sehun hummed.

Hakyung lifted her head and looked at him.

“What are you humming at?”

“Nothing, let’s continue with the movie.”

She nodded and got comfortable again. As they watched the movie, Sehun started thinking.

“I’m going to do a great wedding for you Kyung, I love you so much.”

 

Hakyung was up early the next morning and got a text from Jackson. She sat up and reached for her beeping mobile before it woke Sehun up.

 

Wang Jackson

Hey sweetcakes, up for breakfast together?

 

Hakyung was about to reply him when her mobile started ringing. She jumped slightly in shock but quickly recollected herself, picking the call up. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Sehun turning himself the other way, still asleep.

“Hello?” She whispered.

“Hey babycakes, did I wake you?”

Hakyung chuckled.

“No you didn’t. I was up just 5 minutes before your text came.”

“I see, how about breakfast?”

“Breakfast? Call. Where?”

Before Hakyung could hear Jackson’s reply, a hand came over her shoulder and grabbed the phone away from her. She turned around in shock and saw Sehun waving her mobile at her.

“Uh uh~ Talking on the phone when your husband’s around?” He teased. He then brought the phone to his ear and hummed. “Are you asking my wife out on a date?”

“Oh it’s Mister Protective Husband.”

Hakyung reached over to grab her phone away from Sehun, but resulted in him lying flat on his back and her straddling him. She got back her mobile and Sehun propped himself up. He held onto her waist as she spoke on the phone, his hand gently caressing her baby bump.

She relaxed herself on his body, making Sehun grin/ He grinded his hips, making Hakyung gasp into the phone.

“Baby cakes, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll go meet you.”

“Me too!” Sehun shouted.

Hakyung heard Jackson chuckling over the phone.

“Okay, okay, bring that clingy husband of yours. He’s so childish.”

She laughed.

“Yes he is, he’s very childish.”

Sehun’s ears perked up and he used his body weight to flip them over, now he was hovering over her, but he had his arms to support him.

“What’s that?” He growled playfully.

Hakyung laughed and shoved him off her.

“See you later, Jackson.”

“Alright, seeya babycakes!”

 

“He calls you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter